• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
Lol thanks

In order, Snt Trash, GabPR, poloflipx, JDavisR. Those ppl are tough.

Paradoxium, captainkirby, captain zack, abcool, trati, stubbydk, jesus+1, flash, I dair you, jaytheunseen & chaosqualm, will easily 2 or 3 stock me if I autopilot. Boondocker, supermario1, royal-x, scraket & tripleunder have rekt me before, once. But I've never seen them play like that since.
You should add @himemiya on that list to.

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
GG's your samus is pretty damn good.
Thanks i have been working with samus your wolf and Charizard are strong especially wolf that last one i had to see your moves with wolf i thought i got your wolf it was close but i missed the charged shot and also great connection too.

5ully

Smash Ace
NNID
5ully151
3DS FC
0920-2807-1002
Thanks i have been working with samus your wolf and Charizard are strong especially wolf that last one i had to see your moves with wolf i thought i got your wolf it was close but i missed the charged shot and also great connection too.
Yeah I saw you trying to read me more, you have a really good punish heavy style, its always fun playing new styles.

Anyone looking for 1v1's?

Last edited:
Top Bottom