• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
GGs last night @I'm Smashty
& @ Fidooblius Fidooblius ? (Cons!)
Yeah, I'm Cons. GGs. Those were some awesome matches near the end. At least, thats what I thought of them. I was very tired. I hope to play you again sometime.

Anyone wanna play for a bit?
1979-7448-0222

anyone?

Last edited:

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
Yeah, I'm Cons. GGs. Those were some awesome matches near the end. At least, thats what I thought of them. I was very tired. I hope to play you again sometime.

Anyone wanna play for a bit?
1979-7448-0222

anyone?
I'll play :3
0305-0658-3236

edit: gonna play a few with a friend and I can play if no one else shows up
edit2: I'm ready

Last edited:

Mean Green

Smash Lord
I'm still surprised how lagless our connection was even with a 3rd person. It was like playing offline.

Last edited:

dizzypink

Smash Lord
@Lord Fawful you're not playing me right now, you're playing my boyfriend. He's not used to the lag and he doesn't use techs. I'm trying to teach him stuff though. Don't let that affect how you play, I might jump in and out for a game or something. He's pretty ok though.

D

Deleted member

@Lord Fawful you're not playing me right now, you're playing my boyfriend. He's not used to the lag and he doesn't use techs. I'm trying to teach him stuff though. Don't let that affect how you play, I might jump in and out for a game or something. He's pretty ok though.
I am experiencing a problem known as FORWARD SMASH TRAUMA. I'm scared.
GG's. I didn't do so well though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom