• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

TremorTrem

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the games. Little laggy but no desync errors so YAY! Any input/suggestions? Trying to get good with 3.5 Sonic.
Yeah GGs. Your Sonic is pretty good. You were a little too aggressive with the edgeguarding. If it wasn't laggy I'd have punished you for it. I'd also say watch were you're spacing. Could be the lag but fair on shield wasn't pretty safe. But overall pretty good stuff. Any suggestions yourself?

Luk

Smash Journeyman
Yeah GGs. Your Sonic is pretty good. You were a little too aggressive with the edgeguarding. If it wasn't laggy I'd have punished you for it. I'd also say watch were you're spacing. Could be the lag but fair on shield wasn't pretty safe. But overall pretty good stuff. Any suggestions yourself?
Honestly, you're the first non-cpu Charizard I've played so everything you were throwing at me was new and "oh **** how do I handle /that/?!" so.... haha, nope, sorry. I guess maybe I'd be a bit more aggressive. There were definitely a few times where I was hanging in various stunned states where I was waiting for the punish that never came, but that was likely just the lag. Good stuff.

Last edited:

TremorTrem

Smash Rookie
Honestly, you're the first non-cpu Charizard I've played so everything you were throwing at me was new and "oh **** how do I handle /that/?!" so.... haha, nope, sorry. I guess maybe I'd be a bit more aggressive. There were definitely a few times where I was hanging in various stunned states where I was waiting for the punish that never came, but that was likely just the lag. Good stuff.
Haha, yeah no worries. But I normally get more aggressive than that when I go in. Though you were learning.

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Top Bottom