• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Mean Green

Smash Lord
@ infestx infestx Anyway I'd just say read more, move more, and don't fall for so much bait. But nice marth and ness dude, and you made some good reads with IC's.

trati

Smash Ace
does any one play net play? I played pretty much almost every one here I can tell yall used to slow pace matches since WiFi so slow and the combos y'all do are WiFi based lol. wish one of you play net play every last one of you all will get 4 stock maybe 3 stock

Last edited:

Captain Zack

Banned via Administration
NNID
Chibi_Zack
does any one play net play? I played pretty much almost every one here I can tell yall used to slow pace matches since WiFi so slow and the combos y'all do are WiFi based lol. wish one of you play net play every last one of you all will get 4 stock maybe 3 stock
yeah maybe because some people are just smart at adapting to the slow paced combos of wifi. netplay is honestly the same thing.

infestx

Smash Journeyman
@ infestx infestx Anyway I'd just say read more, move more, and don't fall for so much bait. But nice marth and ness dude, and you made some good reads with IC's.
Thanks so much. Might be a weird question, but what's the easiest way to practice reads? I clearly remember you reading nearly all my rolls and sometimes killing me with a DACUS because of them, but to get the hang of reading, is it just fighting against other players often?

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Thanks so much. Might be a weird question, but what's the easiest way to practice reads? I clearly remember you reading nearly all my rolls and sometimes killing me with a DACUS because of them, but to get the hang of reading, is it just fighting against other players often?
I need help with this and baiting as the two are related.I can't do anything against bait and punish.

trati

Smash Ace
obviously you haven't play net play if you say its same as this WiFi lol net play on fast computer with 60fps is same as offline so your WiFi combos can be di out of n tech like your basic up smash u did on me that got me to 50% I can di out of I do it all the time vs Zelda in tournaments your not skilled at all...

yeah maybe because some people are just smart at adapting to the slow paced combos of wifi. netplay is honestly the same thing.

Last edited:

Paradoxium

Smash Master
Well my friend has netplay, I could ask him if i could borrow his laptop one of these days...

But, why are you stirring up so much trouble here? Most people here are really nice I don't see why you would want to call everyone out

dizzypink

Smash Lord
Well my friend has netplay, I could ask him if i could borrow his laptop one of these days...

But, why are you stirring up so much trouble here? Most people here are really nice I don't see why you would want to call everyone out
Yeah trati, you seem pretty cool. Saying stuff like that isn't too excellent.

Halfminded

Smash Journeyman
I need help with this and baiting as the two are related.I can't do anything against bait and punish.
I know when I was working on reads (Still trying to solidify it to this day) the best thing to do is really just watch first, act second. Also, depending on your character, I guess grab techchases are a way to practice that gut feeling of reads.

GmJn

Smash Ace
Sorry gtg nice gannon, but in that lag I couldn't even tech flame choke

SpenyEX

Smash Cadet
NNID
SpenyEXP
Me and my friends are going to play around online if you want to join my fc is 0607-2961-2212

Top Bottom