• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Royal-X

Smash Ace
GGs @ A user name A user name
Really like the Ganon you got. You have the tech chase game down pretty well. Although you shouldn't rely on Side-B too much though. In our early mirror matches it became kinda predictable and easy to punish.

@ YarFiniarel YarFiniarel
I'll play if you're still on
4857-5755-4773

Last edited:

A user name

Smash Journeyman
GGs @ A user name A user name
Really like the Ganon you got. You have the tech chase game down pretty well. Although you shouldn't rely on Side-B too much though. In our early mirror matches it became kinda predictable and easy to punish.
Yeah, I know I really should work on being less predictable with it, but it's a hard habit to break though. Thanks for the advice, I'll try to rely on side-b less in the future.

trati

Smash Ace
[quotewantsmemiya, post: 18153039, member: 216638"]I'll play you.[/quote]
sure wats your code

trati

Smash Ace
quote="himemiya, post: 18153061, member: 216638"]sure wats your code[/quote]
You can't look in the sig before asking?[/quote]
im on mobile so it don't show

Mako The Artist

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, just got the brawl iso working on my wii so now I don't get anymore disc errors from Lucas and Luigi anymore. Anyone wanna help me test the wifi?

Top Bottom