• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

razell30

Smash Apprentice
ggs Mako you are good player got some things you can work so hit me up if you ever wanna play ill help you out with alot of stuff

Kunichan

Smash Journeyman
omg I can't believe this thread is so strong now. I remember when this thing only had like 200 pages and basically became dead whenevere Nintendo shut down the wifi lol. I wonder if any of the OG's are still around on this thread lololol

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
omg I can't believe this thread is so strong now. I remember when this thing only had like 200 pages and basically became dead whenevere Nintendo shut down the wifi lol. I wonder if any of the OG's are still around on this thread lololol
Kuni!!! I'm still here dude!! How is netplay?

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
I'm also here as well welcome back

Last edited:

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
Hey don't forget about me lol! Hey man how's it hangin?

Top Bottom