• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

No, they only nerfed him. Quick attack and skull bash got nerfed.

Bowsers jumpsquat got reduced from 8 to 6. How significant do you think that is?
It makes a pretty big difference. Bowser has more mobility now being able to waveland with more distance.

Wario had the grab box from his torso removed from his bite while in the air. And that dash grab, I miss the old one. I loved it for mix ups...

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Oh absolutely, but I can't get adjusted without playing, and I'm pretty angry right now that I basically have to relearn a bunch of tactics. Seems like the wavedash walk-through I used to do doesn't work anymore, and Zatch can attest to how paramount that was to my playstyle. Was there a lot of hitstun removed from a lot of characters or something? It seemed like I would only get a few odd hits on you before you hit me out of a combo.
Could be.To be honest I only stated playing PM a few weeks before 3.5,and not even too mich then,so I can't attest to changes.But I think yeah,generally things are toned down.
I'm lucky I never really played before and thus aren't forced to adjust to changes to things I'm used to,which gives me an unfair advantage honestly.
But you'd have to ask someone more familiar with PM for more info.

Oh yes,and sorry about how long it took to get started.I load from the Wii,and it failed to load Project M the first time.:mad:

Last edited:

White Light

Smash Journeyman
Good games White Light, that Ganon is a special kind of monster... On par with my Ike it would seem! That said, I had a boatload of fun. Thanks for playing!

Anybody else up to spar?
Good games man. Your ike is incredible. Scary good. Need to practice my ganon reads and mix up my approaches.

Scraket

Smash Ace
Good games White Light, that Ganon is a special kind of monster... On par with my Ike it would seem! That said, I had a boatload of fun. Thanks for playing!

Anybody else up to spar?
GGs Zatch. Damn I played like ass LOL all these nerfs are screwing with me

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Fun games Scraket! I have to do some chores and finish an assignment before the end of the day, so I have to go for now. I felt like a punching bag half of the time myself lol.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Good Games Lil P!

Any tips on how I can improve?
Yeah those were good games. I think you have really good aerial timing and aim. You need to roll less and be more aggressive on the ground but your aerial game is fine. Your Sonic was your fiercest character for sure.

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
I'm still looking for a match if anyone wants to play.

4084-8961-7331

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Is anyone still awake/around? I really want to fight some of the notoriously annoying characters to see if they have been fixed to be less annoying/broken. I already know Mewtwo has. C:

Also, good news everybody! Zeldoo is less annoying and less campy. This makes me a very happy serving of pudding.

FC is 3182-9684-8331

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
Is anyone still awake/around? I really want to fight some of the notoriously annoying characters to see if they have been fixed to be less annoying/broken. I already know Mewtwo has. C:

Also, good news everybody! Zeldoo is less annoying and less campy. This makes me a very happy serving of pudding.

FC is 3182-9684-8331
I'd like to play but my connection would probably suck

Top Bottom