• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Disregard this~

Last edited:

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
GGs @ NEO! NEO! Anyone else

Edit:I really don't like the changes for Sonic and Snake got a little nerfed but not alot tho

Last edited:

5ully

Smash Ace
NNID
5ully151
3DS FC
0920-2807-1002
Someone beat me up!

Last edited:

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
He's just overreacting as a joke. I don't think I'm gonna be able to connect with jaytheunseen, if I can't do you wanna play?
I'm was gonna take a break but I don't mind setting up again

Edit:Nevermind I'm gonna call it a day

Last edited:

5ully

Smash Ace
NNID
5ully151
3DS FC
0920-2807-1002
OH Btw I won my first tournament today!

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
1v1 anyone?
I'll play you.
OH Btw I won my first tournament today!
I can definitely see how! Those were some remarkable games, your adaptability is improving pretty rapidly. I was especially surprised with that Roy ditto. You gave my Ganon some trouble too. Thanks for playing with me!

5ully

Smash Ace
NNID
5ully151
3DS FC
0920-2807-1002
I'll play you.

I can definitely see how! Those were some remarkable games, your adaptability is improving pretty rapidly. I was especially surprised with that Roy ditto. You gave my Ganon some trouble too. Thanks for playing with me!
I kinda wanna apologize for getting "sandbaggy" at the end, I get frustrated when I cant pull things off can do in my sleep then kinda give up and that's not cool. I think I should just stick to the full set from now on. The earlier matches were fun tho! Your Gannon is pretty good, and the Roy ditto was pretty funny. I wish i could've given your other characters a fight but [*Insert john here*] GG's it was fun guys.

Last edited:

5ully

Smash Ace
NNID
5ully151
3DS FC
0920-2807-1002
OOh nice, next time I get the chance I want to play you if that's the case. Haven't played you before and I always welcome a challenge
Trust me, I'm not a challenge on Wifi, you should fight Zatch or Pro though!
I can easily see that was it a weekly or national. If it was a national I would doubt you but either way your good bro
It was a weekly! I did really well I choked in Winners and came back in losers. Not good enough for a national. Thanks for the support guys.

Last edited:

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
Trust me, I'm not a challenge on Wifi, you should fight Zatch or Pro though!

It was a weekly! I did really well I choked in Winners and came back in losers. Not good enough for a national. Thanks for the support guys.
Awww, but I've already beaten both of them. (still <3 you guys lol). Oh well, good job on the tourney nonetheless

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
dizzypink,yeah,that's a shame.Want to play you when you're more adjusted to 3.5.

Last edited:

dizzypink

Smash Lord
dizzypink,yeah,that's a shame.Want to play you when you're more adjustedto 3.5.
Oh absolutely, but I can't get adjusted without playing, and I'm pretty angry right now that I basically have to relearn a bunch of tactics. Seems like the wavedash walk-through I used to do doesn't work anymore, and Zatch can attest to how paramount that was to my playstyle. Was there a lot of hitstun removed from a lot of characters or something? It seemed like I would only get a few odd hits on you before you hit me out of a combo.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games White Light, that Ganon is a special kind of monster... On par with my Ike it would seem! That said, I had a boatload of fun. Thanks for playing!

Anybody else up to spar?

Top Bottom