• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
Ggs Snake dittos are hard and When I played your MK it was kind of rough I have never fought an MK that uses down b like you lol
I personally have developed my own MK combos. People know how to DI things like the up air so I can hardly ever uair cape. But i've gotten forward air into IFDC MULTIPLE times today (idk if I did on you). People DI the fair incorrectly and they get IFDC'd.

Snake dittos are hard. I'm more of an adaptive player (longer sets tend to be in my favor), which is why you cruised through me in Games 1 and 2 of our ditto, but 3, 4 I kept it close and won, and in 5 I stomped.

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
I personally have developed my own MK combos. People know how to DI things like the up air so I can hardly ever uair cape. But i've gotten forward air into IFDC MULTIPLE times today (idk if I did on you). People DI the fair incorrectly and they get IFDC'd.

Snake dittos are hard. I'm more of an adaptive player (longer sets tend to be in my favor), which is why you cruised through me in Games 1 and 2 of our ditto, but 3, 4 I kept it close and won, and in 5 I stomped.
I'm a momentum based player lol

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
Ggs had fun. You have some nice spacing and mk. I'm going to call it a night
I played horribly by my standards. I'm tired. Been up since 6 AM. But my love of smash keeps me awake loool.

You'd have better matches with me if I wasn't so tired xD.

Paekoh

Smash Ace
I played horribly by my standards. I'm tired. Been up since 6 AM. But my love of smash keeps me awake loool.

You'd have better matches with me if I wasn't so tired xD.
It's cool I'll play again tomorrow at 2.pm if your online again.i felt bad for four stocking you twice in a row but it's just casuals and even worse wifi.

Last edited:

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
It's cool I'll play again tomorrow at 2.pm if your online again.i felt bad for four stocking you twice in a row but it's just casuals and even worse wifi.
Eh, my Falcon deserved it. Plus I don't main him, nor are my fundamentals good enough to pick him up off the fly like say Mango does.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
GGs @ Rags Rags
Crawling to approach is OK. But it slows your movement down considerably. I think you should only use it when you have somebody cornered and they are trying to push you away. If you try using it to approach somebody will eventually try to play leap turtle. Which for the likes of Peach/Zeldoo means 60%+ combo.

Your Fox was nice but you just need some wavedashing or wave dancing to play more mindgames.

Sonic was... I hate Sonic so I will pretend that you never used him.

Link/Tink were good but you need to be throwing more bombs and running. Both of them usually wear down their opponents with projectiles and zone with them. Approaching with Boomerang is decent and up smash/aerial/tilts is how you keep control of the field.

Sorry for being a bit lazy in the last few matches. This sinus infection is draining my energy fast... Otherwise I totally would have kept playing. :C

Last edited:
Top Bottom