• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
lmao xD GGs! Those were fun, regardless of the lag. It's always a pleasure, looking forward to playing with you again Nix! (When my family isn't hogging mah wifi lel soz again =.=)
No prob, I loved those matches. I should have 2-0ed your link, BUT I DIDN'T ROLL! I thought I pressed L, but I guess not lol. I was holding L for like 30 seconds afterwords in disbelief XD, but I'll settle for 1-1 as fox.
I demand a tiebreaker at a later date, it shall be an epic bout

Last edited:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
No prob, I loved those matches. I should have 2-0ed your link, BUT I DIDN'T ROLL! I thought I pressed L, but I guess not lol. I was holding L for like 30 seconds afterwords in disbelief XD, but I'll settle for 1-1 as fox.
The lag was on my side hehehe :cool:

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Who wants to abuse me for a while? I need training, especially with Ike. The totally unbiased people at the Ike boards thought I should learn him, so I'm giving it a shot!

Also: We're currently discussing the TrIkeceratops MU over there, so feel free to join in.

ogawd dat image

Shall we go at it again? ;)

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Good games FoxBlaze.

I don't know why, but I really can't bring myself to enjoy playing as Fox online. Maybe it's the odd timing of wave shining compared to Falco and stuff...

Oh yeah, I tend to just fish for U-throw Rest on spacies. ;P

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
GG Someone, there were some pretty hilarious moments there. I saved a few of those replays so hopefully I'll have something to learn from.

On a side note, I can no longer play Samus. Playing Ike makes me think I can just Nairplane everyone, but it doesn't quite work that way with the Queen, lol.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
GG Someone, there were some pretty hilarious moments there. I saved a few of those replays so hopefully I'll have something to learn from.

On a side note, I can no longer play Samus. Playing Ike makes me think I can just Nairplane everyone, but it doesn't quite work that way with the Queen, lol.
All I can say is, Ganon Paunches kill my missed Rests. T_T Honoured you feel I'm good enough to save replays of. ;)

Ike uses the N-air plane as well? Well, Fox has a new friend. ;P I remember you catching me dropping my shield with a fully charged shot.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
You might think some of those things, but in reality it's just me being random and scrubby, lol. No strategic credit to be taken on my part.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Sorry Neo, this input lag is too much for me. >.<

Good couple of games we got through though.

Edit: NOOOO DOUBLE POST ;_;

Last edited:

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
lmao, that last game. I don't even know what happened. Can we just forget that ever happened? xD I wish I had saved it just for the lulz, because the SDs and everything were so incredibly terrific.

Good games NIX (I can call you that, right? I don't know what else to use).

I know the feeling. Perhaps you've played too much today? lol

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
lmao, that last game. I don't even know what happened. Can we just forget that ever happened? xD I wish I had saved it just for the lulz, because the SDs and everything were so incredibly terrific.

Good games NIX (I can call you that, right? I don't know what else to use).

I know the feeling. Perhaps you've played too much today? lol
Probably, I just kept SDing man, it was so bad lol, my Marth was doing 4x better, and that's when you know something isn't right

Last edited:

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Probably, I just kept SDing man, it was so bad lol, my Marth was doing 4x better, and that's when you know something isn't right
Well, this is wifi. Would we be able to call it that if SDs weren't so constant? :p Every time I miss a non-DI'd U-throw > Rest, a part of my soul dies on the inside.

Either way, I have trouble with both your Falco and Marth. Perhaps we shall see how things go later. ^^

Top Bottom