• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Fafthefaf

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mattito_Pattito
3DS FC
5155-3501-7689
Yeah, I think I'm done after that. Sorry for wasting your time, hue.

Evan Hite

Smash Cadet
Fight me!...I mean, if you want to that is.

2797-7289-2593
ggs man! nice to see another ganon player that's really good! but it really pisses me off that i cannot time the ground tech, which is the reason why i lost ALL of those matches. in all seriousness ggs tho buddy! the ganon dittos were fun as all hell

Halfminded

Smash Journeyman
ggs man! nice to see another ganon player that's really good! but it really pisses me off that i cannot time the ground tech, which is the reason why i lost ALL of those matches. in all seriousness ggs tho buddy! the ganon dittos were fun as all hell
Haha, same here! I love seeing ganons. Also yeah, it's been so long since I fought one, I almost forgot the tech timing.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Samus v zelda is tough. Ill just go with kirby in the future. Ggs with the many many rolls... you should fair and bair more often. You could have caught me a lot more.
Most of the rolling is thanks to delay. I meant to run and short hop lkicks, but my game is all NO WE ARE GOING TO DASH ATTACK, ATTACK IN PLACE, ROLL, OR DO ALL 3 INSTEAD! Either that or I'm locked into hitstun for longer than I should be, even by wifi standards. I'm unhappily married to my delay for life until my Wii dies, which would then leave me free to marry the WiiU.

So for now I'm just playing with a severe case of Wifi Zelda/Peach.

Last edited:

ParadoxZ

Smash Apprentice
Dude pd. id love to play but there's just way to much lag between us for some reason. Between ness suffering a hell a lot from wifi already and i cant avoid spam missiles because of frame drop its just not worth the time to play.

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
Most of the rolling is thanks to delay. I meant to run and short hop lkicks, but my game is all NO WE ARE GOING TO DASH ATTACK, ATTACK IN PLACE, ROLL, OR DO ALL 3 INSTEAD! Either that or I'm locked into hitstun for longer than I should be, even by wifi standards. I'm unhappily married to my delay for life until my Wii dies, which would then leave me free to marry the WiiU.

So for now I'm just playing with a severe case of Wifi Zelda/Peach.
But even with all that rolling, I was caught off guard and or still lagging from a move, some you were able to punish, so it wasn't all bad...

@ P ParadoxZ ggs, anyway. I was hoping you'd go snake, but ness is fine. Sorry about that lag. I am just used to it, so i dont really get affected by it unless it starts to spike, or i need to react.

Last edited:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Wow. Ggs :l

You need MEGA practice man. If i almost jv 5stocked you 2 times in a row you should practice big time before playing online. Take care.
Yeah, Wifi is clearly where all the Smash elites are, :Kappa:.

That said, anyone up for some games?

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I'll play. What's your friend code?

EDIT: **** it, he's not around. Anyone else?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Im here o:
Edit: My friend code is 1336-0694-5029

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom