• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Evan Hite

Smash Cadet
Idk what it is haha it's been working pretty well for me all day and then I start lagging it might be on my end. Sorry bout that. Make sure to add me so we can play in the future

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Sorry Half-minded, this lag is killing me (and you). :p It wasn't so bad in the beginning so I don't know what happened, but near the end it was getting unbearable.

Good few games we had, even though neither of us could really show our potential. D:

Halfminded

Smash Journeyman
Lagging a little... IT WAS FINE THOUGH ;_;
Sorry Half-minded, this lag is killing me (and you). :p It wasn't so bad in the beginning so I don't know what happened, but near the end it was getting unbearable.

Good few games we had, even though neither of us could really show our potential. D:
Haha, I know right? I was like, "this is bearable". And then everything just intensified
GGs anyways

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Sorry Paekoh, I froze at the "Ready to Fight" screen. GGs though, your Marth is solid. Wifi just sucks, lol.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Anyone wanna fight?

3182-9684-8331

Hey Puddin ggs. Thanks for putting up with rookie skill.
You aren't so bad it was mostly because of the delay and you probably rarely face Zelda or Peach users . GGs for real tho.

Last edited:

CheapMovieMonster

Smash Cadet
NNID
LegendaryLink17
3DS FC
1891-1579-9718
I guess I'm on the hunt for a opponent yet again, anybody else up for some matches? Assuming you don't want to try to connect again jaedong.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Yeah too cruddy for slowbee Zelda to have fun. Dat last delayer slayer tho. GGs with the others for sure. Anyway, Grey's Anatomy tiiiiiime.

CheapMovieMonster

Smash Cadet
NNID
LegendaryLink17
3DS FC
1891-1579-9718
Good games Foxblaze, I guess I've been practicing more than I thought I was but regardless I had fun, totally worth the wait :D.

CheapMovieMonster

Smash Cadet
NNID
LegendaryLink17
3DS FC
1891-1579-9718
GG Horse, I'm way too bad to be messing around with characters other than Samus, lol.
I think you did pretty good TBH, I've been practicing here and there since the last time I played online so I guess I've started learning how to do certain techniques and such but still, I had fun and that's all I really wanted during our matches. :)
By the way, "Horse" is just the random name I'm using for today's sessions so yeah just call be by my username here. XP

do you want to play?
Sure, I guess I'll play some more matches and then I'll be off to do something else.
My FC is 2582-9804-7153.

Last edited:

Paekoh

Smash Ace
I think you did pretty good TBH, I've been practicing here and there since the last time I played online so I guess I've started learning how to do certain techniques and such but still, I had fun and that's all I really wanted during our matches. :)
By the way, "Horse" is just the random name I'm using for today's sessions so yeah just call be by my username here. XP

Sure, I guess I'll play some more matches and then I'll be off to do something else.
My FC is 2582-9804-7153.
lets play 5 matches. fc 4773-4139-6722

Top Bottom