• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Dammit! GG Homo Pony, lol. Would've stayed longer but I have some IRL things to take care of. h8 pee k fire

Mach5Mike

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mach5Mike
Anyone still online? I'm down for a few matches, and I'm hosting a room for anyone who wants to play; FC is in my sig.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games FB. I haven't played P:M in a couple weeks, so hopefully I didn't seem too shabby. Trying to completely revamp how I play Ness in P:M, and going to use him strictly there. But golly do I have more training to do.

Last edited:

Halfminded

Smash Journeyman
Well in that case, would you do the favor of hosting? ;D

In the meantime, I need to go find myself a new avatar because everyone is doing it because I've had this one for way too long.
Sure thing.

Aww, I put my blue Ganon skin on green Ganon by accident lol. Oh well

Edit: My, that was fast.

Last edited:

CheapMovieMonster

Smash Cadet
NNID
LegendaryLink17
3DS FC
1891-1579-9718
Been a while since I last played online, hopefully I'm not too rusty.
Friend code is 2582-9804-7153 and I really don't care if you're good or not, I'd just like to play some online matches tonight. :U

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Good games FB. I haven't played P:M in a couple weeks, so hopefully I didn't seem too shabby. Trying to completely revamp how I play Ness in P:M, and going to use him strictly there. But golly do I have more training to do.
Nah, you were good. You at least knew how to KO and recover consistently, LMAO.

Mach5Mike

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mach5Mike
ggs Thrags

EDIT: Sorry if I played lame on a few of those matches (i.e. Falcon v. Pit).

Last edited:

thragusjr

Smash Rookie
You both played the same and why even have that as a taunt
We play the same cause before yesterday, we'd only played each other, never online or in tourneys. As for the taunt, it's all in good fun dude, don't worry too much about it. If I didn't respect your skill I would have never asked you for feedback.

Evan Hite

Smash Cadet
I started playing today. I'm on the same boat as you brotha :) I'm looking to get a little more competitive though. Not by any means is that going to happen soon lol

Top Bottom