• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
Hey m64, are we playing seriously? I kind want to play a serious match...

Edit: oh I see. you're already with someone else. Tell me sooner next time so I don't waste my time with you. I think ill come back later. Nvm playing right now, I guess... I will be back later.

Last edited:

Pabmyster

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Pabmyster
oh u were the wrong person :p i have to go for a few minutes, but be back in like 10 or less

Edit: oh I see. you're already with someone else. Tell me sooner next time so I don't waste my time with you.

Mickeyo64

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mickeyo64

Edit: oh I see. you're already with someone else. Tell me sooner next time so I don't waste my time with you.
I was trying to play seriously with you but you kept stopping and falling off the edge for some reason...

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
I was trying to play seriously with you but you kept stopping and falling off the edge for some reason...
wait a second, for me you were jumping off the ledge... hmm... maybe our connection was really bad. SO BAD that the wiis didn't sync properly and the button inputs were translated properly at th e appropriate times. If that is so, then I apologize. I thought you were trolling me. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Mickeyo64

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mickeyo64
wait a second, for me you were jumping off the ledge... hmm... maybe our connection was really bad. SO BAD that the wiis didn't sync properly and the button inputs were translated properly at th e appropriate times. If that is so, then I apologize. I thought you were trolling me. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Lol no worries, I just moved to closer to my wifi spot so If you wanna try again let me know!

Top Bottom