• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord
Don't ask me why that last game had 1 live for each of us Lolz but ggs
Lol, GGs. I did that on purpose. I was feeling very frustrated about all your stupid grabs. So I put it on one stock and stomped you to make myself feel better. Then I got off. Dat Bowser... Maybe I shouldn't have take you to FD every time, but I was feeling angry and my ego said that I had to beat you on FD with Roy. If I had switched to Ganon I probably would have done much better.

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Lol, GGs. I did that on purpose. I was feeling very frustrated about all your stupid grabs. So I put it on one stock and stomped you to make myself feel better. Then I got off. Dat Bowser... Maybe I shouldn't have take you to FD every time, but I was feeling angry and my ego said that I had to beat you on FD with Roy. If I had switched to Ganon I probably would have done much better.
Lol I understand. Get one live in and get the last laugh XD

Jcloks

Smash Rookie
Can someone please add me! My fc is 4597 0487 0468 nickname jerry hurry doe

Jiggle4Life

Smash Ace
Lol thanks, you really love PS2 and smashville for some reason, I guess its Pikachus best stage or something, also did you like my tag? Lol
I noticed your tag lol it spoke to my heart :') but ps2 I actually don't like I usually just pick from the bottom row in friendliest smash vile however is my fav lol idk why I just win there :p

Jcloks

Smash Rookie
I noticed your tag lol it spoke to my heart :') but ps2 I actually don't like I usually just pick from the bottom row in friendliest smash vile however is my fav lol idk why I just win there :p
You think I could play with you guys?

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
Yeah i figured the only way to beat a level 99 pikachu is a falco with perfect IVs. Btw, i thought smashville and PS2 are like the exact same stage tho minus the platforms, unless you just really like one big platform moving across the stage lol

Jiggle4Life

Smash Ace
Yeah i figured the only way to beat a level 99 pikachu is a falco with perfect IVs. Btw, i thought smashville and PS2 are like the exact same stage tho minus the platforms, unless you just really like one big platform moving across the stage lol
Against spacies with pika fd is best almost unfair lol SV allows some CG And still a good amount of tech chases ps2 however only allows tech chases and I personnaly don't like the platform layout but I like the 1 big platform
Lol

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Thank you, I appreciate it ^^

That Bowser and Falco of yours is super scary to. I couldn't seem to avoid the up b OoS or the dair shines. Overall you follow up better too lol. Any tips?
As for tips, I don't have a lot to say since I don't know exactly how squirtle or charizard works. As for my up b, I'd say predict it a little more. Its my most used move on bowser because its so fast and helps get out of combos easily. I'd say using shield and then grabbing and that will probably work.

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
GGs Shadow. I was hoping to fight your Fox a bit more, but you were doing well with those other characters. We should play again sometime.

Top Bottom