• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
@ JDavisR (NIX) JDavisR (NIX) , GGs! Fun playing with you!
Ggs to you too, I just switched to all my crappy characters in the end since falcon is so much fun to play, I'm only really good with falco lol. My tip to you would be to practice teching, because I don't know if you noticed, I was able to combo you A LOT because of missed techs.

Last edited:

Villast

Smash Cadet
Ggs to you too, I just switched to all my crappy characters in the end, I'm only really good eith falco lol. My tip to you would be to practice teching, because I don't know if you noticed, I was able to combo you A LOT because of missed techs.
I literally started playing squirtle like a day ago, and I'm still practicing with zelda.

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
I literally started playing squirtle like a day ago, and I'm still practicing with zelda.
God I wish I knew the squirtle matchup lol, I looked like such a noob missing like every attack as you just rolled back and forth. I still don't know how I got that knee followed by stomp on ness though with that lag lol

Jiggle4Life

Smash Ace
Anyone wanna 1v1 while I'm still here?
ggs I enjoy how our matches are close to 50-50 it makes it interesting pikas trix are to strong :p
btw your on of the first ppl to consistently edguard me decently allot of ppl just et me back for free $$$$

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
Dude I like couldn't land a thing, so I was lucky to edguard you lol, hopefully I can do better tomorrow, because I just let myself get grabbed over and over again, it was pathetic lol

Last edited:

Jiggle4Life

Smash Ace
right when you left i started winning. so how do u learn all these combos and stuff? just started playin smash competitvely
if your new to smash I would recommend watching allot of pros play and see how they space, read,, react and a ton more
and ggs @ Mattchu Mattchu as much as I <3 sopo dittos I gotta get some sleep

Dott

Smash Ace
right when you left i started winning. so how do u learn all these combos and stuff? just started playin smash competitvely
First of all watch Wombo Combo.

Then, watch advanced techniques of melee, and practice things like L-cancel or wavedash a lot, until you can do them constantly.

Chirka

Smash Journeyman
sorry pink that was way too laggy. i stopped a stream i had going too but didnt help, and i can usually do both no problem. anyone else for 1v1?

Last edited:

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
Oh? What a pity. Ithink were the only ones here though... ah. If anyone comes on, ill be here, waiting to play a match or eight.

Top Bottom