• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

DarkDream

Smash Apprentice
Anybody online now? Down to play? 1 v 1, 2 v 2, or FFA available if ya'll wanna just chill with it.

DarkDream

Smash Apprentice
I'll add you too hold on bro. I will host if that is cool with you.
I'm coming...My accont is slow.. Hold on tight; about 2mins
xD You left JUST when my cousin was gunna start playing. GGS man your Marth is sick. And for the record I count that suicide as a win, sudden death be damned.

Godking123

Smash Journeyman
xD You left JUST when my cousin was gunna start playing. GGS man your Marth is sick. And for the record I count that suicide as a win, sudden death be damned.
For some reason after that last match it said "the disc could not be read" so I had to turn my game off lol. I didn't even mean to leave

JohnnyShred612

Smash Rookie
I'll be down to give it a go if I can get this download to work. I can't even download any of the Project M files right now, keeps giving me error messages. If I get it to work, though, I'll wanna play! Though I'll suck, it's been ages, haha.

Top Bottom