• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

EpicLolz53

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EpicLolz
3DS FC
3050-7860-8570
Anyone up for some battles? Haven't played for a month, but hopefully I warmed up enough.

EpicLolz53

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EpicLolz
3DS FC
3050-7860-8570
Great games KingBowser, We seemed almost evenly matched, with you being better.
That was one tough Mario though.

DarkDream

Smash Apprentice
yeah im ok with lag. ive been practicing wave dashes but I still dont know how to use them right
Way I see it, you either use em to get a moving tilt/smash attack, or you use it to dance in and out of the opponents ranges with the option to attack if need be. When I use a Fire Emblem I typically dash in then wavedash back and get a forward tilt or smash out when they try to attack, or if they're blocking or rolling forward I wavedash forward to get a grab in. It's just another movement option that allows attacking.

Ninjas Happen

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1032-1482-9394
Way I see it, you either use em to get a moving tilt/smash attack, or you use it to dance in and out of the opponents ranges with the option to attack if need be. When I use a Fire Emblem I typically dash in then wavedash back and get a forward tilt or smash out when they try to attack, or if they're blocking or rolling forward I wavedash forward to get a grab in. It's just another movement option that allows attacking.
thanks that helps

JohnnyShred612

Smash Rookie
I'm on, add me! I'll probably suck, though, I haven't played Smash Bros at all in a couple of years and just decided to give this a go.

2152-2668-7631

Top Bottom