• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
GG Bros, and whoever that was who came in with Cpt. Falcon! I really needed to get the snot kicked out of me. It's been so long since I've played against Smash veterans that I knew I wouldn't hold a candle, but eventually I'll get back to where I want to be.

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Good games Kenbo and P-0, I'm never doing 3 PMs back to back. I'm the stalest, saltiest, and sloppiest player atm. I don't even know how long I was playing, but my hands are destroyed.

MrLul

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrL300
GGs whoever I just fought. (I forgot who you were on SmashBoards. Hue.)
Snake isn't even one of my mains, I should practice him more...

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
ggs dude always a blast playing you! That Snake was good.

Last edited:

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
good stuff dude I haven't been beaten that badly in a long time I could never adjust since your so good at like the entire roster lol
@ CaptainKirby CaptainKirby one question though was it the lag that made you miss your techs when i'd down throwed you? I didn't mean to take advantage of it but I had to take it
I think it was the lag, for the most part. I'm not used to fighting Fox, though, generally.

Top Bottom