• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
i'm up, just got home

if i randomly quit or disconnect, i'm waiting on an important call, i apologize ahead of time

Last edited:
3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
muh bad. didnt know it was an inconvenience. just trying to let all the people i play on wifi with know.

kaizo13

Smash Champion
anyone want to play?
ggs pwny, i was finally able to take some games off ur yoshi lol. man some of his hitboxes are a bit ridiculous lol

aka d-tilt , u-tilt
and that d-smash angle is deadly

Last edited:

pwnyclaus

Smash Ace
NNID
JackSand54
ggs pwny, i was finally able to take some games off ur yoshi lol. man some of his hitboxes are a bit ridiculous lol
Yoshi is extremely annoying to play against at first, due to how eccentric he is. 100 matches from now, we would be about even

Roy of Pharae

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4442-1640-3373
my GCN adapter is here! I'll be on soon, even though the adapter registers the controller as the classic, I don't mind. so rusty from using the gcn a year after Brawl released!

Jiggle4Life

Smash Ace

aka d-tilt , u-tilt
and that d-smash angle is deadly
Lol Ik his yoshi I legit just watch out for dat grab lol
edit: sure ill play you elite

Last edited:
Top Bottom