• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
I'll be on for the next half hour if anyone wants to play, also, I'll be on tonight for a while, feel free to add me

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
thanks man, I've only been learning this past few days, I still have a lot of stuff to learn with him, but he seems like a really solid character when you get him down
All the chars are pretty solid, some more solid than others though. . . Your Lucas is really scary though. You take advantage of his very useful Nair, which I don't see many people do in your way. Pop up, jump, Nair, jump, Nair, Nair some more if you can, rack up 40%-50% in one combo. So it forces me to fight on the ground since Peach's aerials are great, but they all fling you away (so that gives you a chance to retaliate). It's just really great practice all around.

Also, when Peach's umbrella killed your PK Thunder during recovery was just like "lol wut?" I need to keep that in mind for when Lucas/Ness try to recover using it. It was kind of cheap, but it worked better than trying to edge guard and potentially getting hit by Lucas/Ness unnaturally large heads.

Top Bottom