• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I'll play you, I play a lot of characters so you can get some random matchup experience. When MKev is done playing I'm gonna game with him though.
OK, my code is under my avatar and stuff. You can host.

I still don't know who I want to main. I am quite good with non-laggy Zelda, but she is utterly boring now that I can't use my favorite skill (Brawl Din's Fire).

Jiggle4Life

Smash Ace
OK, my code is under my avatar and stuff. You can host.

I still don't know who I want to main. I am quite good with non-laggy Zelda, but she is utterly boring now that I can't use my favorite skill (Brawl Din's Fire).
dins fire is better in pm it lingers until hey ru into it or a set time runs out and they bkow up
u can have 5 out at I time, other than that Idk much about Zelda.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
dins fire is better in pm it lingers until hey ru into it or a set time runs out and they bkow up
u can have 5 out at I time, other than that Idk much about Zelda.
I used to use it as a direct attack and approach, as well as great edge guarder/baiter. Since the PM Din Fire acts like a mine and doesn't explode when I want to - and only on contact - I can no longer use it like I used to. :<

PcTriumph

Smash Apprentice
I used to use it as a direct attack and approach, as well as great edge guarder/baiter. Since the PM Din Fire acts like a mine and doesn't explode when I want to - and only on contact - I can no longer use it like I used to. :<
You can only have three out a time, and they explode three seconds after the last one was set out.

PcTriumph

Smash Apprentice
Unfortunately, random was not kind to me XD only got Roy out of the 25+ characters I play.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Unfortunately, random was not kind to me XD only got Roy out of the 25+ characters I play.
That's probably good for me since I am still trying to find a main. Ivysaur is fun and I really like him, but he feels cheap so. . . There's Jiggly or Peach but I can't get them down, especially with this wireless-lag-delay in my way from time to time. Ivy seems the most delay friendly. Good games, they were fun.

MKev

Smash Apprentice
GGs @ PcTriumph PcTriumph I like your marth and ike, the ike dittos were phenomenal as well as those fox/falco matches too, soooooo much fun. Also,
ike's one hit ko is too good online lol XD

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I'm free if anyone's down. Got bored of schoolwork and decided to practice more smash. Gotta find what I can actually not-suck-with. Something that's not Ivysaur because it makes me feel cheap. :<

PcTriumph

Smash Apprentice
I'm free if anyone's down. Got bored of schoolwork and decided to practice more smash. Gotta find what I can actually not-suck-with. Something that's not Ivysaur because it makes me feel cheap. :<
I don't think any character is really "cheap" (except Fox); you should play whatever character you enjoy the most. Pretty much every character is viable, requires a solid amount of skill, and has it's own technical mastery. Perhaps in version 2.6b, you could maybe call Ivysaur cheap, but most certainly not this patch.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I don't think any character is really "cheap" (except Fox); you should play whatever character you enjoy the most. Pretty much every character is viable, requires a solid amount of skill, and has it's own technical mastery. Perhaps in version 2.6b, you could maybe call Ivysaur cheap, but most certainly not this patch.
I guess that's true. I really dislike Fox and Falco because they are crazy fast and got power to back it up. But that might just because I'm salty about Jiggly being slower and ultimately weaker than spacies. :<

Lil Puddin Lil Puddin

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
@ Lil Puddin Lil Puddin lol yeah, I have trouble teching and wavedashing a lot online with the lag so I end up pressing L a lot more than I need to, my brother was watching Smash on Twitch so that might be why it was lagging pretty bad. Hopefully we can play again soon, I'm gonna go play some Mario Galaxy

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Wow, 5:24AM what kind of loser(s) would still be awake? Oh yeeeeeeeeeeeeah. EST stands for especially special today.

So I can't sleep and I'm caught up on homework for the next 2 weeks. More super happy fun time matches would be cool if anyone's down. I'm pretty sure I'll be living in this thread for the next few days bcuz 2poor2life right now.

Godking123

Smash Journeyman
Wow, 5:24AM what kind of loser(s) would still be awake? Oh yeeeeeeeeeeeeah. EST stands for especially special today.

So I can't sleep and I'm caught up on homework for the next 2 weeks. More super happy fun time matches would be cool if anyone's down. I'm pretty sure I'll be living in this thread for the next few days bcuz 2poor2life right now.
I fell asleep and woke up lmao. I down to fight if you add me. I have added you.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
It sucks playing when I have a wii mote to fight with. I can't wait until my classic pro comes
The wiimote is super good though, unless you need to do something like wavedash. The wiimote actually helps you have good response time because your fingers basically never move. The only problem is you only have a very small amount of buttons so not pushing the right combo = wii y u no do. It's also wireless, so faster button pushing doesn't always mean faster response. ._." Then again I'm using a wavebird from Gamecube launch so. Um. Response time shsponsetime.

That was my first time playing against Mewtwo that is not CPU. He's like Zelda if she were actually good at being offensive and didn't cry every time someone slapped her. Being able to upB and not go into helpless state and dat power and dat speed omg idk wut do i need an adult wow.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
If you don't mind mediocrity, I am living here for a while. So I can play you if you're bored enough to do so.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
ggs I saw a ajor improvement fromnow and last night. :) I had to go in a match or 2 anyway so that worked out
My connection died. JUST LIKE MY HOPES AND DREAMS DURING THE LAST MATCH! Naw not really, those were learning experiences. I usually don't attack during my 2 seconds of invincibility or do anything just to be fair, but I had to abuse those 2 seconds to keep up with you. Dat aim with the thunder attack was awesome though. I don't expect to improve drastically or decently until I get my new controller on the 23rd-25th, though.

Top Bottom