• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

MKev

Smash Apprentice
Kfang, you really gotta get out of some of those bad habits, most of the things you did only work online and with the lag we had especially so. GGs otherwise.

Guel

Smash Journeyman
Been awhile since ive done some online. Just recently updated to 3.02 but added some stuff of my own. Looking to see if im wifi-safe and if i am ill do a couple of matches. Anyone up for some games if im safe?

DKMikey

Smash Journeyman
GGs @ DKMikey DKMikey You really put a lot of work into that lucario O_o insane stuff man :)
@ MKev MKev : Thanks. I only picked him up yesterday. Hence the frequent suiciding. But I fell in love the moment I started playing him.

Great job to you too. I basically lost to half the roster (Marth, Mario, Sonic, Roy, Captain Falcon, etc.) after you were done with me.

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
gg I play Cap/Ike/Lucas/Olimar. I could choose someone else if youd like. @ Kurofang Kurofang gg glad i didnt desync but the lag is too real right now lol.
It's cool dude, you can play whoever you want, I was just never into Brawl and started playing PM a few weeks ago so I I'm still getting used to the new characters and matchups.

Top Bottom