• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
if i installed the wifi safe would the connection get better or is this game always gonna be laggy?
You need the wi-fi safe set in order to play online or you'll desync. As for the connection, you just need to have a good one in general in order for it to be bearable, the lag will always be there.

Dopapod

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0275-8435-9151
Alright yeah i installed the full and im playing wifi but still lag, guess ill have to drive to atlanta if i want to play anyone good

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
I'll be on within the hour, and for most of the day after that. Anyone that adds me, let me know and we can play.

Make sure you the Wifi Safe version :3

Godking123

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry hyperr, i had to help my little sister with her homework while fighting lol I'll play U another time :)

Zujx

Smash Apprentice
Online now friendlies
Testing out a new character get at me

Added:
Cam
Hypercrow
1-Down Mushroom
Dopapod
Dash
Wundt

Last edited:

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
Online now friendlies
Testing out a new character get at me
I'll play you later if you'll be on, right now I'm just gonna go be an Otaku and watch some anime.
As for 1Down, GGs man it's fun playing you even though all the input delay makes it hard to tech and whatnot lol

Roy of Pharae

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4442-1640-3373
for some reason I can never join a room with 3 or more players. why is that?

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
for some reason I can never join a room with 3 or more players. why is that?
Might be the other players' or your connection. 4 player matches are a lot more likely to lag due to more people playing, it could also be that one of the other guys' connection conflicts with yours and prevents you from joining. Wouldn't be the first time that happens.

Top Bottom