• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Roy of Pharae

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4442-1640-3373
Dark, your lagging horribly. can't even land a hit. now I see, you need a better connection. the red dot shows that your connection is poor. also, work on some combos, spamming b moves and smash attacks won't help when you got someone who can counter.

Roy of Pharae

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4442-1640-3373
Dark, your lagging horribly. can't even land a hit. now I see, you need a better connection. the red dot shows that your connection is poor. also, work on some combos, spamming b moves and smash attacks won't help when you got someone who can counter.

DarkShadicX

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2079-7616-8369
Hey doom, forget who you were on here, but how about instead of accusing me of using a lag switch, consider the fact of how far apart we are, plus how good eachothers connection is, in some matches we had the lag for me was so bad it was unplayable so i ended the match via self destruct, accusing people of doing something they arent ie: cheating (lag switch) simply because you are lagging doesnt look good on your end, unless of course they are cheating.

Roy of Pharae

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4442-1640-3373
my connection isn't even bad though. i'm not accusing you of cheating. sorry, it's just when we first started playing, the lag wasn't bad at all. it just now, I can barely land any hits. on my screen, the button delay is making it harder to play.

DarkShadicX

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2079-7616-8369
my connection isn't even bad though. i'm not accusing you of cheating. sorry, it's just when we first started playing, the lag wasn't bad at all. it just now, I can barely land any hits. on my screen, the button delay is making it harder to play.
Sorry, miscommunication, it just seemed with my faster charactrers against your heavy charactera ie Donkey vs Snake, you were rage quitting, however, lag seems to come on for some people after playing a while longer with the same person, everyone experiences some sort of lag though, especially input lag, ive been experiencing lag that slows gameplay heavily in a few matches

Wundt

Smash Cadet
I have to go buy some groceries real quick, will you be here a while Deezo?

Deezo1113

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Deezo1113
3DS FC
5343-8624-7905
Oh I was just joining you and then you went offline. Not sure if I'll be here, but I might.

Deezo1113

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Deezo1113
3DS FC
5343-8624-7905
Good games, ShadowSpear. That minute or two of lag on Delfino was random as hell.

Deezo1113

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Deezo1113
3DS FC
5343-8624-7905
Good games Wundt. I could tell the lag was getting to us.

Zujx

Smash Apprentice
Good Game It was a lot of fun
Your Ganons great!
GG I look forward to playing more with in the future fun games
Thank you for the compliment on the ganon i put alot of work into it!
I underestimated you at first, Next time I'll bust out my other mains on you besides ganon because you came back for blood in those later games
Your ike especially is quite fierce

Send more friends requests my way people I wanna build a nice list of fun people to play with (:

Last edited:

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
GGs Godking, that was fun :)

HyperCrow, I'll play a few in a bit, I wanna watch some AGDQ

Top Bottom