• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Poloflipx

Smash Ace
yeah good stuff. that TL sure packs some sodium tho. d-throw > f-smash? b-throw > dash-attack? (insert move here) > up-b? i tried DI'ng, but most of it just seemed guaranteed
Yeah, after d-throwing I just need to read where you're gonna DI and from there's it's pretty free. I dunno about B-throw > dash attack tho, can't remember pulling that off

kaizo13

Smash Champion
Yeah, after d-throwing I just need to read where you're gonna DI and from there's it's pretty free.
just part of the whole "auto combo" stuff that plagues 3.0 i guess. anyways GGs again, u have a strong neutral game full of baits. TL's projectiles and mobility pretty much shutdown a lot of my approches. I still can't see how people think he's bottom 5. you wrecked my zss

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Lets go (just a warning my movement today is pretty bad)
Good games dude! I did notice you were still a bit iffy with all of those SDs, but otherwise you seemed to be playing better than before. I apologize for messing around so much especially during that last game where I could've just killed you with bthrow at like 200+ lol. Jesting habits.

5ully

Smash Ace
NNID
5ully151
3DS FC
0920-2807-1002
Good games dude! I did notice you were still a bit iffy with all of those SDs, but otherwise you seemed to be playing better than before. I apologize for messing around so much especially during that last game where I could've just killed you with bthrow at like 200+ lol. Jesting habits.
Its all good, I just get frustrated because I can't move fluently anymore and that needed with all my characters. So its basically how long can I wait you out without dying since I can put on pressure. But I try to manage. Roy ditto was fun. GG's #foreverbutthurtonwifi

5ully

Smash Ace
NNID
5ully151
3DS FC
0920-2807-1002
Nothing, its just that since I've it felt like I haven't played in a while /i want a challenge not sandbagging matches. I'd appreciate it if you play more seriously is what I'm saying.
But I am playing.

5ully

Smash Ace
NNID
5ully151
3DS FC
0920-2807-1002
Nothing, its just that since I've it felt like I haven't played in a while /i want a challenge not sandbagging matches. I'd appreciate it if you play more seriously is what I'm saying.
Your internet go out?

Top Bottom