• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

You can host, it'll help me see if my router will be picky or not.

Edit: Seems my router isn't going to cooperate. Sorry it's like that with certain players, some I can connect with, some I can't.

Last edited:

Dracule

Smash Cadet
NNID
BryanZamora
I'm up for a few rounds. Also looking to make more friends. Please add me. :)

Dracule

Smash Cadet
NNID
BryanZamora
Well anyways, 1v1 anyone.

I added you when you're ready, BZ.
Never mind I got it. You mixed up the 6 and 9 on your comment but on your profile I got the right one. Hope we can battle someday.

Engage

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WeegeeUser
Whoo, Zatch is really good, i'm still new to Project M, and really use to the gravity and playstyle of Brawl competitive. Got lots of learning to do since they changed most of my mains drastically. Kirby especially.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Engage, I have to go now but we should totally play some more later! Work on rolling a lot less often, since it seemed to get you killed the most when I was Ness. Also, never run across the stage to dash attack unless the opponent is completely helpless and you know how you're going to follow up. Wavedash + shieldgrab dealt with that a lot of the time, so I was hoping you'd notice how unsafe it was the way you were using it. You're pretty good otherwise though, keep it up!

Engage

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WeegeeUser
Good games Engage, I have to go now but we should totally play some more later! Work on rolling a lot less often, since it seemed to get you killed the most when I was Ness. Also, never run across the stage to dash attack unless the opponent is completely helpless and you know how you're going to follow up. Wavedash + shieldgrab dealt with that a lot of the time, so I was hoping you'd notice how unsafe it was the way you were using it. You're pretty good otherwise though, keep it up!
I'll take that in mind, roll less and side step / spot dodge more. I'm already use to wave Dashing because of Melee, but I'll be sure to practice it offline, and practice with my Kirby and Ivysaur a lot more. We totally will have to do some more, you're getting me ready for the Project M big leagues!

Top Bottom