• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Swswan

Smash Journeyman
All you do with Mario is run around, spam fireballs, grabs, Fsmash, and Dsmash. Plus the connection is laggy. Im just saying its pretty boring and not particularly fun.
yeah i was spamming fire balls cause that was my response to your missile spam.
i use pretty much every aerial too, along with all of the tilts pretty much, id say the only thing i use repetitively is the down grab - and none of that makes gameplay any slower or makes you chase me - which is what is making the gameplay boring.
I think you're reading this as some personal attack when im just saying that ur style isnt fun to vs.

NEO!

Smash Lord
yeah i was spamming fire balls cause that was my response to your missile spam.
i use pretty much every aerial too, along with all of the tilts pretty much, id say the only thing i use repetitively is the down grab - and none of that makes gameplay any slower or makes you chase me - which is what is making the gameplay boring.
I think you're reading this as some personal attack when im just saying that ur style isnt fun to vs.
Nobody cares. Im not trying to make sure you have fun. Im trying to win. Get over it.

kaizo13

Smash Champion
what's with the servers lately? no good connections

i'm starting to wonder if it's me, this only started like 3 days ago

Last edited:
Top Bottom