• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Anybody up to play? I wanna see if wifi's any better today.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Looks like wifi doesn't want to cooperate today either, but damn. I wasn't expecting it to get as bad as disconnecting during the first game. Sorry Kaizo.

kaizo13

Smash Champion
Looks like wifi doesn't want to cooperate today either, but damn. I wasn't expecting it to get as bad as disconnecting during the first game. Sorry Kaizo.
no problem, other than the lag spikes the connection seemed pretty good...i would have gave it one more shot

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
no problem, other than the lag spikes the connection seemed pretty good...i would have gave it one more shot
I agree. I was waiting on you to host again but just started another room after a short while. When you didn't join I thought you were either away from controller or didn't want to try again. We could if you want to once more though.

Edit: LOL WHY-FI. I have no idea why it's doing this, but I guess we can't play right now. Sorry again mate.

Last edited:

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord
Debating whether or not I want to play online today because I seem to have lost my favorite controller...

EDIT: Why not. Anyone want to play?

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Seems like he's gone so let's play!
Oh, alrighty then. I'll be on in a couple minutes. I'll play for about an hour maybe so I can get some more typing done.

rajwii64

The Hero of Time
NNID
rajwii64
Ya I don't mind I have to get off anyway got to wake up early tommorow

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Aww yiss, i have to go now :( guess it will be another time...
That's alright, I'll see you around to play some other time. Likewise for Raj. Later!

I'll be around if anybody else wants to play, I'll check the thread frequently as I type.

Top Bottom