• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Captain Zack

Banned via Administration
NNID
Chibi_Zack
I honestly feelas if your Ike will benefit lot more if you played him seriously. Ness will get 3.5'd hard (PK Fyre nurf lol and no moar autocombo down throw) but Ike is considered to be one of the most well designed and balanced characters in the game along with MK, Wolf, Zard, etc. I think you should stick to Ike.

However, it doesn't affect me who you use. Mewtwo will still tear dat ***, even if he gets 3.5'd hard XD
Its fun to trash talk lol.
Lol ok you're the most dominant player so play me and see. 2797-7288-2471

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I honestly feelas if your Ike will benefit lot more if you played him seriously. Ness will get 3.5'd hard (PK Fyre nurf lol and no moar autocombo down throw) but Ike is considered to be one of the most well designed and balanced characters in the game along with MK, Wolf, Zard, etc. I think you should stick to Ike.

However, it doesn't affect me who you use. Mewtwo will still tear dat ***, even if he gets 3.5'd hard XD
Its fun to trash talk lol.
Lol, I'll see how it goes. I just have a lot more fun playing Ness in general, to put it plainly. Mewtwo is fun too, if only I could use him. :3

game anyone?
I'll play.

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
Yo Zack, me and @ JDavisR (NIX) JDavisR (NIX) are the most dominant players on the thread. Tjough NIX's PM is gone atm lol. Zatchiel is probably one of the strongest payers here too. He probably is better than me, but I wouldn't guarantee it lol.
I have beat you guys a decent amount of times I am at least in the Top 6 best players in the thread

Paradoxium

Smash Master
Yo we should make a Wifi Rankings list lol.

@ Paradoxium Paradoxium Nix got really really good recently. Like he'd probably destroy you if you played him again.
He probably would, he had all of the technical stuff and the combo game down with Falco, his only weakness was that sometimes he would flow chart it.

And how would you know he will destroy me? You haven't played me for a long time so you wouldn't know my skill level

Last edited:

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
Do you think he could destroy me I am improving tho and the idea of the Wifi Ranking reminds me of Allisbrawl lol
I think he'd destroy all of us. Some moreso than others. I ain't looking to start a fight. We're all good players so we shouldn't be buggin' anyway. Some players are better than others and that is just how it is.

@ Paradoxium Paradoxium my prediction is that he'll be better. The kid has done legit stuff offline. Like realy legit stuff.

Last edited:

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
I think he'd destroy all of us. Some moreso than others. I ain't looking to start a fight. We're all good players so we shouldn't be buggin' anyway. Some players are better than others and that is just how it is.
I am not that worried anyway (I wanna 1v1 him and see what happened I haven't played a Falco in a while the last time I played him I got bopped but then again I was using Falco the whole time)

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815
Y'know, I'm not gonna intervene and say I'm the bast, 'cause that's not true. I'd say NIX and Para are the best here, but I haven't played Nix in a while, idk. He has told me how he beat the second-best player in his state in Falco dittos, though, so maybe Para's at a disadvantage. I'd say Zatch is a bit below Nix and Para, and Victini's just below Zatch. I'm probably somewhere around as high as Victini. I've beaten Nix before, but he could have gotten better since we played last. Oh, and Pro is just above me. I think that makes sense.

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
Y'know, I'm not gonna intervene and say I'm the bast, 'cause that's not true. I'd say NIX and Para are the best here, but I haven't played Nix in a while, idk. He has told me how he beat the second-best player in his state in Falco dittos, though, so maybe Para's at a disadvantage. I'd say Zatch is a bit below Nix and Para, and Victini's just below Zatch. I'm probably somewhere around as high as Victini. I've beaten Nix before, but he could have gotten better since we played last. Oh, and Pro is just above me. I think that makes sense.
When you mean Pro you mean me right

Captain Zack

Banned via Administration
NNID
Chibi_Zack
ggs or something. i don't like playing my mains on wifi for that reason. tink is annoying anyway, that's why i pocket him

Paradoxium

Smash Master
I am not even close to being best here, Kman takes that title. Also burnteggs went back in forth with my Pikachu taking the majority of the games, so he is slightly better than me. I've also lost to a couple of randoms on here, and I also haven't played some of the other people who are considered good on here.

I just don't like the idea of someone who hasn't played me telling me that I would get destroyed by someone who I consistently beat. But it wouldn't surprise me if he got really good, because the only thing he was missing from his game play was spacing and mind games.

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815
I just don't like the idea of someone who hasn't played me telling me that I would get destroyed by someone who I consistently beat. But it wouldn't surprise me if he got really good, because the only thing he was missing from his game play was spacing and mind games.
1. I have played you. I respect you as a player and that Pikachu is vicious.
2. I never said you would get destroyed. Just that Nix is getting really good.
3. I can agree that Nix needs a bit of help with mindgames.
4. Yeah, I didn't think of KMan. He hasn't been here for a while, not that I know of.

Last edited:

Paradoxium

Smash Master
1. I have played you. I respect you as a player and that Pikachu is vicious.
2. I never said you would get destroyed. Just that Nix is getting really good.
3. I can agree that Nix needs a bit of help with mindgames.
4. Yeah, I nidn't think of KMan. He hasn't been here for a while, not that I know of.
Er the second part wasn't directed at you lol, only the first part was.

Last edited:

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
Oh man guys I'm sorry if Victini said anything that may have imposed on you guys. He tends to be very passionate lol, and will stand up for his friends to the end. Hopefully no one is mad at anything he said about me or any of you XD

Last edited:
Top Bottom