• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
@ Captain Zack Captain Zack Sorry for the late reply. >.<

Good games, that Zelda is a menace. ;_; As you may have been able to tell, I couldn't really get a hold on either Zelda or Peach. I think Peach - Jiggly is supposed to be way in Jigg's favour but I got outplayed really hard, lol. I'll need to work on that.

rajwii64

The Hero of Time
NNID
rajwii64
GG's Kaizo even tho I was no match for you xD. what do you think i should improve on?

Last edited:

kaizo13

Smash Champion
GG's lol I was no match for you xD. What do you think I should improve on.
well you didn't adapt at all. you played every single matchup exactly the same, which is why I beat you with the entire roster without losing once. if something isn't working you have to switch it up, you literally ran away and threw projectiles at me every match and it became really really predictable. I even went Link one match to show you some of the things he can do other than run and spam boomerang. Also you always roll and DI away, it became easy to punish everytime. Overall it just seems like you auto-pilot when you play and you end up doing the same thing over and over without realizing it. You also really need to stop rolling away so much lol. focus more on the fundamentals, good spacing, good move choices and try not to leave your self open so much. you threw out a lot of laggy moves without being sure they were gonna connect. GGs tho, keep practicing

Last edited:

rajwii64

The Hero of Time
NNID
rajwii64
well you didn't adapt at all. you played every single matchup exactly the same, which is why I beat you with the entire roster without losing once. if something isn't working you have to switch it up, you literally ran away and threw projectiles at me every match and it became really really predictable. I even went Link one match to show you some of the things he can do other than run and spam boomerang. Also you always roll and DI away, it became easy to punish everytime. Overall it just seems like you auto-pilot when you play and you end up doing the same thing over and over without realizing it. You really need to stop rolling away so much lol. focus more on the fundamentals, good spacing, good move choices and try not to leave your self open so much. you threw out a lot of laggy moves without being sure they were gonna connect.
Hmmm ok i will work on that thanks

rajwii64

The Hero of Time
NNID
rajwii64
GG's you really need to mix things up like the first game I saw you running away and then throwing a boomerang and approached you did this until the 2nd Sonic vs Link Match
Was I doing a bit better during the last match that we were doing?

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
@ kaizo13 kaizo13 I notice you've been beating a lot of people here without dropping games. I want to play you
Yo Zack, me and @JDavisR (NIX) are the most dominant players on the thread. Tjough NIX's PM is gone atm lol. Zatchiel is probably one of the strongest payers here too. He probably is better than me, but I wouldn't guarantee it lol.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
@ Zatchiel Zatchiel GGs

That Ike is SUPER legit. That ness is not. Plz be an Ike main. You'll go places with him.
GGs feg~ I struggle a lot playing Ness the way that I want to online half the time, but Ike just seems to work better because I don't feel like I have to do as much with his differences. He's just for fun tho. I'm planning to main him in Smash 4 so I don't want to get too comfortable using him in P:M.

Last edited:

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
GGs feg~ I struggle a lot playing Ness the way that I want to online half the time, but Ike just seems to work better because I don't feel like I have to do as much with his differences. He's just for fun tho. I'm planning to main him in Smash 4 so I don't want to get too comfortable using him in P:M.
I honestly feelas if your Ike will benefit lot more if you played him seriously. Ness will get 3.5'd hard (PK Fyre nurf lol and no moar autocombo down throw) but Ike is considered to be one of the most well designed and balanced characters in the game along with MK, Wolf, Zard, etc. I think you should stick to Ike.

However, it doesn't affect me who you use. Mewtwo will still tear dat ***, even if he gets 3.5'd hard XD
Its fun to trash talk lol.

Top Bottom