• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
Is there anything wrong cause everytime i play someone the connection gets lost or they dont try?
do you have PM 3.02, because that can cause the game to desync and it'll look like they are attacking nothing and SD'ing a lot

R&B

Smash Apprentice
Is there anything wrong cause everytime i play someone the connection gets lost or they dont try?
That's the result of bad connection, join my game man, hosting right now.
Yeah, man it's just your connection.

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
I'll check that right now, im new to this so its kinda difficult..
updating is pretty simple, just download the newest version, put your SD card in your computer, drag and drop all the files of the newest version onto the SD card, when it asks you if you want to replace some files, say "yes to all". Then you win :)b

R&B

Smash Apprentice
Thanks, can't imagine how much I want K. Rool in SSB4... The popularity of him looks to be on his side but the use of him by Nintendo makes me have doubts... :urg:
Don't get your hopes up man, I wish that everyone here should expect SSB4 to suck, because if they keep treating it like they do they are going to hate it, no matter how good it is.
I learned that myself with Skyrim.
But anyways, I doubt they would add him, because they love showcasing latest games not greatest.

xTheGodlyE_Angel23

Smash Rookie
Don't get your hopes up man, I wish that everyone here should expect SSB4 to suck, because if they keep treating it like they do they are going to hate it, no matter how good it is.
But anyways, I doubt they would add him, because they love showcasing latest games not greatest.
Exactly. Glad to know the fan base keeps him alive though.

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
I agree man, but what do you mean with Skyrim? I thought it was amazing, but I don't feel like it had that certain something that Oblivion did

IronChar

Smash Journeyman
k guys I think I'm up for some wifi 1v1 matches.... maybe 1v1v1 if the goins good connection wise.

fc on side let me know if your interested

R&B

Smash Apprentice
I agree man, but what do you mean with Skyrim? I thought it was amazing, but I don't feel like it had that certain something that Oblivion did
I followed Skyrim about as closely as everyone at CT follows S4 and Todd Howard lied quite a bit.
It was a good game, but a lot of the things they tried to accomplish didn't work.
I could go on and on about Skyrim.

xTheGodlyE_Angel23

Smash Rookie
So is there anything else I'm suppose to do? I've downloaded the most recent launcher, but there are still problems with games. Am I suppose to do anything else?

Theoriginaltzw

Smash Cadet
NNID
Aurious
3DS FC
3394-3662-6284
Oh yeah, I like your lucas, I just think Char counters him, or else you would have beaten my every time.
Your combos are great. The lag killed us a couple times, but I'm happy for the most part the connection was good.

paperkirbyofdeath

Smash Cadet
gg man you have the best marth , mario and falco lucas ect. i ever seen,
mush! lol that was my first time playing fox i usually play cf or kirbs

Top Bottom