• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Good games @ deadjames deadjames , your ZSS is seriously the best I've play against, so much pressure :o
Yeah GGs, thanks for the compliment, I actually just picked her up a few days ago and haven't really tested her out against a human opponent yet, I actually main Peach. Your Mario is pretty good only thing I noticed is that you use the full jab combo a lot, but it's almost always better to cancel the first or second hit into a tilt or a grab, you had some pretty creative tech chases with those bairs though.

(Snes)

Smash Cadet
I added you 1-Down Mushroom, ready when you are. Just to let you know I'm greener than most.

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
I added you 1-Down Mushroom, ready when you are. Just to let you know I'm greener than most.
sorry I just did a few games with a friend, but i just added you if you're still on, my FC is under my name
edit: it stlll says awaiting registration

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
@ NiZMO LS1 NiZMO LS1 good games man, and had fun as always, your Luigi is getting really good, you should go for the B-Up explosion move more :p
Luigi's up-b is extremely punishable, you should never go for it unless you're 100% sure it's going to hit, of course there are multiple ways to combo into it.

(Snes)

Smash Cadet
sorry I just did a few games with a friend, but i just added you if you're still on, my FC is under my name
edit: it stlll says awaiting registration
Hey 1-Down Mushroom thank you for playing with me. I know I'm not incredibly good and I probably spam a few moves (not on purpose, just natural) but thank you for playing me and helping me get better. Were you just playing around with me most of the time or were you trying? I couldn't really tell, haha.

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
Hey 1-Down Mushroom thank you for playing with me. I know I'm not incredibly good and I probably spam a few moves (not on purpose, just natural) but thank you for playing me and helping me get better. Were you just playing around with me most of the time or were you trying? I couldn't really tell, haha.
most the time I was playing seriously, but I mess around a lot on friendlies, but no problem man, you got the definitely got the hang of PM, just work on your combos and techskill and it'll make a big difference

paperkirbyofdeath

Smash Cadet
my freind code is 2795-0209-3216 , anyone want to play? i play mediocre captain falcon and an okay kirby.

Last edited:
Top Bottom