• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Mr. Cuddles

Smash Apprentice
Ha ha ggs neo we have to do mario vs samus battles more often. 8 more seconds and it wouldve been a sudden death!! i should have recorded the battle.

Last edited:

NEO!

Smash Lord
Ha ha ggs neo we have to do mario vs samus battles more often. 8 more seconds and it wouldve been a sudden death!! i should have recorded the battle.
Ggs...close match. I'm surprised u didn't stay with Bowser. U crushed me last time with him haha

Last edited:

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
GGs Bane, had some good laughs and a lot of fun. Nice shine up smash with Fox!
me likes to shine up smash

TBH its not that hard, you just have to put time into it. I nearly mastered it in a day. In two days I was and still am able to do it consistently.

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
Maybe I should download the Wiimmfi patch again just to expose some frauds on WiFi again.
So you want me to expose you? Fraudulent Peach main. Go back to Melee Peach if you want to be successful with her. I will troll/fraud you so hard with my two. It will go like this. I will spam TP Hover nair. You will get hit. Then I will TP Hover Fair once you're at 115%. You will die. Rinse and repeat 3 more times and I win.

Last edited:

Captain Zack

Banned via Administration
NNID
Chibi_Zack
So you want me to expose you? Fraudulent Peach main. Go back to Melee Peach if you want to be successful with her. I will troll/fraud you so hard with my two. It will go like this. I will spam TP Hover nair. You will get hit. Then I will TP Hover Fair once you're at 115%. You will die. Rinse and repeat 3 more times and I win.
i re downloaded uhhh pm wifi or something. you up for a few?

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Gg's Weoser and your brother. I'm playing with a bad controller, the joystick goes left for no reason so I guess we're even lol. Anyone else wanna play?

Last edited:

Rags

Smash Ace
Okay, anyone else I guess? I'm starting off pretty badly I need to break out of this slump...

Last edited:
Top Bottom