• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
It's hard to explain. My router only let's me connect with certain people, it's quite strange. I can only play like 15 people out of the 58 I have registered. So there's alot of trial and error I have when searching for games.
I thought it was me. I'm playing PM via ISO and sometimes I have problems with percentages showing up in online play, but this was the first time I ever was unable to join a room.

@Dan I'll play! 0046 7696 3854

Last edited:

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
@ Rags Rags , gg to you too. Your Bowser seemed to have me in and out (Save a few wins), but your Sonic needs a bit of improvement. For starters, you really messed up that last Homing Attack in a huge chain of 'em, which would definitely KO me if done absolutely right. Either way, lots of fun steaking with ya.:4sonic:

Rags

Smash Ace
You actually have to Port forward to make it work? Odd..... I never have to do any of that when I host an lobby... :/
Yeah I helped my buddy out when we tried playing, it literally was the ONLY way I could join. Once he did that we could play. I didn't think he would have to, but this may be another case.
@ Rags Rags , gg to you too. Your Bowser seemed to have me in and out (Save a few wins), but your Sonic needs a bit of improvement. For starters, you really messed up that last Homing Attack in a huge chain of 'em, which would definitely KO me if done absolutely right. Either way, lots of fun steaking with ya.:4sonic:
Yeah I still need to work on sonic, I can stack damage, but I can't get the kill. I'd like to pick him but, but I still need more work with him. The hardest part is timing when I play online, as you can see timing has to be on point for me to nail the punishes, it doesn't matter if I know what's coming or not.

Halfminded

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, seems I missed out on both opportunities to fight.

Oh well, I'll just leave an open challenge here for someone to see.

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
@XDanDan612 GGs. Annoying Peach that reminded me of how out of practice my Mewtwo is lol.

So who wants to play Darth Bane? 0046 7696 3854

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Me salty. Your Peach is good. Not to downplay you. The skill is there. Keep it up. Mexico's Best Peach coming!
IM NOT EVEN IN MEXICO but I am Mexican cx. Im here in THE U.S.A! Heehee cx I liked your MK and Mewtwo ^0^

Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna try and get some games any before I have to take care of some IRL stuff. 1507-5234-0617. My router only let's me play certain people, so if you get disconnected while trying to join, don't feel bad. It doesn't hurt to see if you're one of the lucky ones. I'll be hosting.

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
GGs @ victinivcreate1 victinivcreate1 . I feel unfulfilled about that last stock though, haha. Nice collection of spacies, never was good enough to use them, but Roy and Ganon will suffice.
For me, once you learn one spacie, the other two are basically in your hand. Tech skill is virtually the same. Edgeguards are the same. Its just which smash attack is their KO move thats different lol.

Anyone wanna play? 0046 7696 3854

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Sorry Bane, did we desync or something?

Edit: I guess so. Want to try again?

Last edited:
Top Bottom