• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Mach5Mike

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mach5Mike
Sorry I had to quit like that, I have something important to take care of that came up out of the blue. So sorry once again :(

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
GG Mikey, is everything okay on your end? Not sure what the random inactivity/SDs were all about. GGs though, your Mario is solid. One piece of advice: don't get too fresh with fireballs against Ike. A lot of moves (U-tilt, F-smash, and F-air, to name a few) will go right through their hitboxes.

Edit: Gotcha, I understand completely. GGs.

Paradoxium

Smash Master
GG Mikey, is everything okay on your end? Not sure what the random inactivity/SDs were all about. GGs though, your Mario is solid. One piece of advice: don't get too fresh with fireballs against Ike. A lot of moves (U-tilt, F-smash, and F-air, to name a few) will go right through their hitboxes.

Edit: Gotcha, I understand completely. GGs.
Getting fresh with the fireballs is the best thing you cqan do against Ike, fireballs shut down his quick draw completely. As long as you space fireballs correctly you shouldn't be getting hit by Ike's moves

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
@ Paradoxium Paradoxium : By getting fresh, I meant not spacing them that well and tossing them willy-nilly. A **** ton of Ike's attacks eat right through them. Yeah, maybe with very careful spacing Mario will stay immune, but the usual FH Fireball routine will not work against Ike. And once Ike gets in, he has a ton of combo options that really sting for Mario. It's not a free MU, but it's easier than most.

Edit: I'll play, 6String. FC in signature.

Last edited:
@ Paradoxium Paradoxium : By getting fresh, I meant not spacing them that well and tossing them willy-nilly. A **** ton of Ike's attacks eat right through them. Yeah, maybe with very careful spacing Mario will stay immune, but the usual FH Fireball routine will not work against Ike. And once Ike gets in, he has a ton of combo options that really sting for Mario. It's not a free MU, but it's easier than most.

Edit: I'll play, 6String. FC in signature.
Hmm, doesn't appear to be letting my join.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Sorry 6String, I'm getting an error code too. We seem to be located in polar opposite locations of the States so it doesn't suprise me.

Mach5Mike

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mach5Mike
I've got a room set up for singles. Anyone's welcome to play, just enter my FC in my sig to play; the name should be Mikey.

Last edited:

Mach5Mike

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mach5Mike
GGs though, your Mario is solid. One piece of advice: don't get too fresh with fireballs against Ike. A lot of moves (U-tilt, F-smash, and F-air, to name a few) will go right through their hitboxes.
Thanks for the tip, I've never played against an Ike before, so I was learning as I go. Really sorry I couldn't finish that last match, maybe some other time :)

Jobes

Smash Apprentice
How are you doing wifi matches? I'd love to battle some of you guys!
Go to this link: http://smashboards.com/threads/guid...ccasional-server-issues-are-temporary.355374/

Download the file under "Project M Hackless" Extract the files from the .rar and put them onto your SD card. You don't need anything else, not even the project M files from the site. It's all on there! You may need to delete your Brawl save file for it to work.

Edit: Of course, the link I posted has this all more in depth. If you have questions or troubles, feel free to PM me!

Last edited:

SmasherP83

Smash Ace
NNID
SmasherP83
3DS FC
4699-8697-4633
Go to this link: http://smashboards.com/threads/guid...ccasional-server-issues-are-temporary.355374/

Download the file under "Project M Hackless" Extract the files from the .rar and put them onto your SD card. You don't need anything else, not even the project M files from the site. It's all on there! You may need to delete your Brawl save file for it to work.

Edit: Of course, the link I posted has this all more in depth. If you have questions or troubles, feel free to PM me!
Oh ok! I REALLY wanna battle other experienced smashers other than CPU's all the time.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
GGs Mikey. I was declining as time went on, but I just decided to go bat**** crazy Falcon and got surprisingly decent results, lol. Not being aggressive enough is a big issue for me, so it's cool I got something out of the experience. Good ****, man.

Top Bottom