• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

TrueBlur

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlueBlur2000
I can try creating a room then. My FC is 1763-7417-9529 (the name should be Mikey)
Dude please don't take any of my taunts to heart they're just there to be funny <3 but those Mario vs Sonic battles were SO FUN your Mario can take care of my sonic like nothing! We MUST fight again!

Last edited:

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
GGs pink I still suffer from being predictable
You also kill yourself a lot. But for a sonic, yes you are a tad predictable. I don't know what to tell you since I don't truly understand sonic too well, except that unpredictability and speed are his main assets. Other than that, I can tell you that you liked to have a lot of room to move, but your playstyle didn't even capitalize on having soace. There were times when you could have pressured me a lot, but you reset yourself to a neutral position and I was able to capitalize since my characters excel in neutral situations.

Edit: anyone else wanna play?

Last edited:

Mach5Mike

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mach5Mike
Dude please don't take any of my taunts to heart they're just there to be funny <3 but those Mario vs Sonic battles were SO FUN your Mario can take care of my sonic like nothing!
I have no problems with you taunting, since I did it as well. And thanks for the compliment on my Mario play; this was actually the first time I played P:M against someone else who actually knows what they're doing (and my first time online since Brawl), and your Sonic made me work harder than I've ever had to, which was an amazing feeling throughout however many matches we played :D

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
It seems my wii froze. Let me reboot real quick. This hasn't ever happened before.

Edit: @ someonerandom someonerandom , that isn't true anymore. With the use of the new servers, we can see people we have added, but theycan only see us back Iif they have added us. So, we can add however many people we want, but they will only see us if they decide to add us.

Last edited:

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
GG's, too laggy for my squirtle :(
It was quite laggy. I missed a lot of L-cancels, as you saw. I definitely would've gotten the d-air followup if it L-cancelled. :p Good Peach, though. The best part was when my grenade and your bob-omb collided. I definitely planned that!

Last edited:

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
Oh gosh, were you guys playing? I could have sworn you were the guy with the Wolf picture saying, "Dubz host!" is that not you? xD
Yeah that was me its just I didn't have your fc you could have joined

Yep just one more I think ill go to a different thread and see if I can get one

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Are you guys battling off that wiimmfi server stuff? if so I'd like to go a match or two.

FC's 0134-8492-8116

Top Bottom