• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
GGs. I like this Toon Link you have. Do you have any advice for mine? I'm tryin' to pick him up.
For what i have seen your toon link is good but if you try to forward smash to much your going to be wide open for attacks be aware of that also try using bombs arrows and boomerang to give you an opportunity to strike and start combos.
Good luck out there

Last edited:

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Sorry about that. It's storming where I live and the power flickered on and off. I'm coming back if you want to continue, but it may happen again.

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Good games @ Thamauturge Thamauturge ! That C.F was hype xD. Those d-airs were getting me pretty good, as well as The Knee of Justice. It would of screwed me up royally if you used Falcon Kick way more often. You have a really good character selection. Keep up the good work with your characters! Good games again!

R.O.B's denial had me Rofl'ing xD

Last edited:

Thamauturge

Smash Apprentice
Good games! I have to say though, you honestly have the most unpleasant group of characters I've ever encountered lol. Sonic + Squirtle + Ivysaur + Luigi is a scary combination to me! You used them all very well.

I definitely need more practice against Sonic! Your Sonic was hard to do anything to for sure! We'll have to play again some time!

Also, I was certainly very happy with the good connection.

Last edited:

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Good games! I have to say though, you honestly have the most unpleasant group of characters I've ever encountered lol. Sonic + Squirtle + Ivysaur + Luigi is a scary combination to me! You used them all very well.

I definitely need more practice against Sonic! Your Sonic was hard to do anything to for sure! We'll have to play again some time!

Also, I was certainly very happy with the good connection.
Thanks! My brother (Bros A) shuts down all my characters though. He's significantly better than me. I'm thinking about adding Ivy back into my mains and taking Pit out. Pit is rusty.

DDD is the bane of my existance, when I lose to him, I get supperrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr salty. And Game and Watch...

Last edited:

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
GG's victinivcreate1! I loved going against Marth's with Roy, it always give me trouble and I lust for the challenge :-) . Thanks for the games. I replayed most of our matches, do you want me to upload them to our channel or no? It's up to you entirely, I don't mind either way.

- Ace

Top Bottom