• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Paradoxium

Smash Master
NOTE: I'M NOT SPAMMING, JUST POSTING AGAIN TO SHOW I STILL WANT TO BATTLE.

Anyone want to play? I'm not putting up with getting 3 stocked all my life. Practice makes Perfect.

FC: 1809-8864-2022
I'll play a few with you, give me some time to set up.

FC: 0519-1238-6244

Last edited:

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
Anyone got any tips for using marth? I can't seem to do well with him online.
Master spacing and combo game. And your edgeguard game needs to be on point. In neutral you shouldn't really be swinging your sword, unless your opponent makes a poor approach option, which you can stuff with up tilt/forward tilt/forward smash, or counter with your more ranged aerial, like your forward air.

Marth's dash dance and wavedash are also really good, and so is his JC grab.

Last edited:

SmashGamer112

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Battleon469
3DS FC
4098-3173-0853
I will :) Thanks for tips, however if you don't swing your sword at neutral, the guy ur versing will get an opening to attack.

FC in the Signature.

I need 10-15 mins to set up. Is that okay?

Last edited:

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Bros Meteor: Good games @ Paradoxium Paradoxium . Sorry about those rounds where I didn't move. My job called me for a meeting. Also, sorry about the rounds that I was moving slow. I played about 4 hours straight and I needed cooldowns. I might take Pit out of my mains or just retrain him, I rarely get him nowadays. You have a nice Toon Link and Pikachu, keep up the good work on those characters.

Good games, rofl at Jiggly.

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
I will :) Thanks for tips, however if you don't swing your sword at neutral, the guy ur versing will get an opening to attack.

FC in the Signature.

I need 10-15 mins to set up. Is that okay?
OMG my bad for not being on. Shall we play now?

Also, the point is to get your opponent to mess up. AKA dash dancing. Creating pressure. Dtilt, when spaced, is safe pressure and fairly hard to punish.

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Bros Meteor: I'll play you.
GGs Meteor. Apperently how to use sonic is to simply spam the spindash w/ skill. gotta try him now. Can I ask your opinion on my fox those first 2 games? I've been kind of practicing w/ him against some CPUs so IDK.

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815
yo, i'll play some in a bit. for some reason signatures aren't showing for me, so i'll need the fc ^^
added!
GGs, Astra. I'm likin' your M2 and Ganon! It's kewl that I was able to win. I find M2 to be like top tier, so it feels good to win with TLink. Anyone else wanna play?

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
GGs Meteor. Apperently how to use sonic is to simply spam the spindash w/ skill. gotta try him now. Can I ask your opinion on my fox those first 2 games? I've been kind of practicing w/ him against some CPUs so IDK.
Hmm, it's a mixture of Down-Special and Side Special. You just have to know jump cancelling and how to apply shield pressure properly. Your Fox was good, but I can't recall you ever trying to shine me. I can't remember, but if you master shining, he'll be next to perfect.

AstraEDM

Smash Ace
GGs, Astra. I'm likin' your M2 and Ganon! It's kewl that I was able to win. I find M2 to be like top tier, so it feels good to win with TLink. Anyone else wanna play?
m2 might be top tier, but certainly not on wifi. I play about 4x more m2 then i do ganon, but i win more wifi matches with ganon because m2 is a very techy character that doesn't do well with input delay. I have to rely more on shield grabs and reads then easy punishes and combos
but yeah no lag johns in this thread, that marth was brutal lol. up tilt covers like, literally everything ganon can do on shield

Top Bottom