• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Pabmyster

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Pabmyster
yo pabmyster you live in sudbury? are you in the sudbury smash scene group on facebook?
wait what?! yeah i'm from sudbury. never new we had a smash scene lol. can you link me? i would really enjoy playing against people IRL

Last edited:

Chirka

Smash Journeyman
wait what?! yeah i'm from sudbury. never new we had a smash scene lol
Yes sir. if you search Sudbury on here ive posted on recent threads. ive recently hosted 2 tournaments. melee and pm. join the sudbury smash scene group on facebook and pm me (troy chirka)

Chirka

Smash Journeyman
wait what?! yeah i'm from sudbury. never new we had a smash scene lol
Yes sir. if you search Sudbury on here ive posted on recent threads. ive recently hosted 2 tournaments. melee and pm. join the sudbury smash scene group on facebook and pm me (troy chirka)

Chirka

Smash Journeyman
wait what?! yeah i'm from sudbury. never new we had a smash scene lol. can you link me? i would really enjoy playing against people IRL
yes sir ive recently found people on here and then discovered the smash group on facebook. theres a growing scene here in town. i recently hosted 2 tournaments out of my house. melee and pm, (sorry for double post i didnt think my first one went through)

Last edited:

pizzacato

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
coda#0
NNID
Pizzacato
Dude Galamoz, I know the feel! It's a hard matchup! Personally I feel it's the hardest ditto in the game! Hopefully I'll see you around IRL. Are you going to DIME 9 in DFW?

Galamoz

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0748-2158-0278
Dude Galamoz, I know the feel! It's a hard matchup! Personally I feel it's the hardest ditto in the game! Hopefully I'll see you around IRL. Are you going to DIME 9 in DFW?
I don't even know what that is. D:
I've actually never participated in a smash tournament ever, although it would be pretty cool to go to one.

Top Bottom