• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Dott

Smash Ace
I'm just looking for someone to play.
Sorry guys, my brother is playing on Facebook so that lag it's just too much...

Also, i don't want to be vain, but you two should do more dashgrab instead of dash attack, you were missing a lot of grab chances.

Good games!

Last edited:

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord
Sorry guys, my brother is playing on Facebook so that lag it's just too much...

Also, i don't want to be vain, but you two should do more dashgrab instead of dash attack, you were missing a lot of grab chances.

Good games!
GGs.

Dash grab might have more range, but, with Roy/Marth, jump-canceled grab is the way to go. As for reasons why I wasn't using it: insert johns here.

I see that you've finally incorporated d-air into your grab game (With Link). Nicely done. That was lacking in your gameplay for a while.

I kind of surprised myself that first round against your Link. I did quite well. Turns out Link is the perfect weight for comboing. Dat up-b, though. It's such a kill joy to a Roy that's trying to recover...

Last edited:

Halkite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Halkite
3DS FC
0190-0628-9257
Ok NOW Im up for battle, was way too early when I asked earlier.

Edit: Nevermind, gonna go take a nap.

Last edited:
Top Bottom