• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

SnazzyPierre

Smash Rookie
Anyone wanna play me? I'm east coast and my FC is 5413 1129 1994
I might have to cancel at any time during the match, because my internet, while fast, for whatever stupid reason keeps disconnecting me unless I'm playing on the Wii U or 3DS--even my DS can't connect.

ofna01

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1134-9609-8501
Anyone wanna play me? I'm east coast and my FC is 5413 1129 1994
I might have to cancel at any time during the match, because my internet, while fast, for whatever stupid reason keeps disconnecting me unless I'm playing on the Wii U or 3DS--even my DS can't connect.
Yeah, I'll play you. Can you host? FC is below my avvy

SnazzyPierre

Smash Rookie
DANGNABBIT
I'm sorry, but it's not gonna work. I'm getting a 91010, which is essentially saying there's something wrong with how my router's connecting with the internet. *sigh* sorry man. :(

SnazzyPierre

Smash Rookie
Couldn't you just reset your router? Only takes a few seconds.
/COULD/ I? Sure. Probably. Actually, thank you for suggesting that. The problem is my dad works night shifts and has a dog that barks at /anyone/ that tries to enter the room, and the router is in that room, so no connecting for me today. :\

SnazzyPierre

Smash Rookie
Read above. Twice it disconnected me RIGHT when I added you, so it removed you. Twice.

Last edited:
Top Bottom