• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Jiggle4Life

Smash Ace
yus double post
its when you opponent is in free fall and about to hit the ground
the can tach
or lye there
some times your opponent will have a habit of wich way they roll
for instance if you were near the edg you would roll towards center. I would grab and throw you back at edge
then you would try something else and all I had to do was read/react and rinse and reapeat

it can used out of some attacks is just most common out of grab

edit: its also called a read, I got my grabs of you rolling behind/way from me most the time

Last edited:

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
s'alright. it's a good time to call it. GGs dude! I think your Pit is the scariest. Definitely tricky and hard to approach! keep it up!! I enjoyed the Samus ditto! lol
Thanks i try my best but your samus and charizard tough characters you have especially samus ggs.

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
GGs, hmm just always remember to switch up your techs and rolls dont always roll into the stage near the ledge and get your L-cancels. I have only been playing about 8 or 9 months myself.

Last edited:
Top Bottom