• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Guel

Smash Journeyman
I'll play
GGs Alxo youre such an amazing player. Really enjoyed playing you. Ive never played someone online for so long. Is Ganon your main? Cause ur ganon is so kickass lol .Great reads Great movement Great characters great games!

Last edited:

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
GGs Alxo youre such an amazing player. Really enjoyed playing you. Ive never played someone online for so long. Is Ganon your main? Cause ur ganon is so kickass lol .Great reads Great movement Great characters great games!
GGs, I main Falcon. I usually try to avoid using Falcon on Wifi because of the lag. Do you main Lucas? Because you should lol. Your Lucas was too nasty. Thanks for the compliments. We should definitely play again sometime.

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Anyone want to play a 1v1 game? Hopefully someone who will either try or has good wifi?

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Project M doubles, anyone? Need two more.

Edit: Ninja'd. What she said. v Lol.

Last edited:

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Teams are sure-fire! I'll be hosting and teaming with Path (red), leaving it us vs. Pizzacato and Jiggles.

Edit: I'll be more careful. :(

Last edited:
Top Bottom