• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Er, sorry for the wait, Pink... Still delaying on the other player.

Edit: *sigh* I don't know what's going on anymore. We may just have to sit out a while even longer. I'll let you know what happens if it's any time soon, but otherwise, I guess we can't count on doubles for sure now. v_v

Double edit: Well, looks like I dun goof'd with that edit. The person is back. :b We can get started. I'll be hosting, and you'll be on the blue team, Pink. Sorry about the wait.

Last edited:

Subtle One

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I feel like my Falcon does pretty well against M2 since I've played yours and Sublteone's. But I don't understand how Matt's having trouble with the matchup. His Falcon is just as good if not better than mine. What do we do differently? @AstraEDM @ Subtle One Subtle One
Matt may be exaggerating on "can't" lol. You 2 play similarly from what I can remember but I know @Kunichan gets better reads on me in the Falcon match up so I eat more dairs and grabs. Biggest difference I can think of really. I feel C. Falcon vs M2 is just a bad match up for Falcon in general but if I had to fight with the racer definitely be taking advantage of M2's lack of close options, his huge body (easy grab and juggles\knees at certain percentages), getting and staying underneath him once he's left ground while on stage.

Mobility options just means he can move well so you have to catch him over committing/ bait + punish, and you can't afford to over commit as a fast faller. Good news is once you catch him he's big and light so play with his range, keep him off balance and don't yolo until it's a guarantee.

aaaaand who wants to play a few?

Last edited:

GhostedQuadStack

Smash Journeyman
Matt may be exaggerating on "can't" lol. You 2 play similarly from what I can remember but I know @Kunichan gets better reads on me in the Falcon match up so I eat more dairs and grabs. Biggest difference I can think of really. I feel C. Falcon vs M2 is just a bad match up for Falcon in general but if I had to fight with the racer definitely be taking advantage of M2's lack of close options, his huge body (easy grab and juggles\knees at certain percentages), getting and staying underneath him once he's left ground while on stage.

Mobility options just means he can move well so you have to catch him over committing/ bait + punish, and you can't afford to over commit as a fast faller. Good news is once you catch him he's big and light so play with his range, keep him off balance and don't yolo until it's a guarantee.

aaaaand who wants to play a few?
ill play if u want?

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I just finished doing things that are good for me and now I'm back to do things that are bad for me. Who wants to play a few thousand rounds?

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord
I'm still up for games and stuff.
Sweet. Want to play a match? I want to see if there was as much lag as there was with the other guy. That way I'll know if it's him or me that had too much lag. If there isn't too much lag we can play more.

Last edited:

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord
Sweet. Want to play a match? I want to see if there was as much lag as there was with the other guy. That way I'll know if it's him or me that had too much lag. If there isn't too much lag we can play more.
Yeah, it's me. Sorry, but the lag is REALLY bad. I have a terrible internet connection.

Top Bottom