• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
I left. I don't like Brawl. Please download PM if you get the chance, though. One of the best games I've played.
Edit: Also, in PM, Mario is WAAAAY more useful. So is Pikachu.
Ok thanks for playing as for project m there is one reason I do not downloaad that is the wi-fi connection is getting shut down in may 20 and I still do not know very well about netplay also I think there is a petition about nintendo wi-fi in here.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
GG's.

Edit: Anyone else up for a few?
Oh it was you? I know about DI and all, but the way you shook off any hitstun was like saywhaaaaaa? I need them tactics in my life. I tried doing the same thing but it didn't work. Unless it was just because Peach's hitstun is crap. Dunno.

Also, I'll be up for some games in a few if anyone wants them. I have to put dinner on real quick first.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Oh it was you? I know about DI and all, but the way you shook off any hitstun was like saywhaaaaaa? I need them tactics in my life. I tried doing the same thing but it didn't work. Unless it was just because Peach's hitstun is crap. Dunno.

Also, I'll be up for some games in a few if anyone wants them. I have to put dinner on real quick first.
I think it depends on certain moves the opposing character executes. Like Yoshi's fair, for example, if sending the character off the floor when grounded contributes to a lot of hitstun, and can leave said player in line for an uair. Peach's nair out of hitstun is pretty God-like, regardless, though.

I'm down for some more.

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815
Planning on recording some wifi battles for my YouTube channel. Any takers?
Edit: I will do this in a little while.

Last edited:

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Anyone for doubles starting, ideally, in about 20-30 minutes? Need two more.

Edit: Need only one more now.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Bouncing them off the ground is better that's true. Peach can't exactly do any of that except with her Dthrow.
Anyone for doubles starting, ideally, in about 20-30 minutes? Need two more.

Edit: Need only one more now.
I would totally join. But for I think I would weight down my partner if the other players are as good as you. Solution: sit on the sidelines and spam lasers. Look at me, I'M HELPING!

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Bouncing them off the ground is better that's true. Peach can't exactly do any of that except with her Dthrow.

I would totally join. But for I think I would weight down my partner if the other players are as good as you. Solution: sit on the sidelines and spam lasers. Look at me, I'M HELPING!
Hey, it's all for fun, man. No pressure at all, ha ha.

I'd like to join in on the doubles fun.
Awesome. That fills the slots for dubz, then. We're just waiting on one player to get back now before we start, and I'll let you know the details.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I am free to play maybe 5 or so matches of 1v1s, 3/4FFA or teams. Mostly waiting for my folks to get home so we can sit down to have dinner.

Top Bottom