• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
that's probably the problem, you both need to have the TL bug fix, or neither of you must have it.
I have the TL bug fix version since July 27th. I guess I have to reformat it later :/
Not sure about Purpleberry.

Edit: It's fine as of now. Guess its getting the hiccups

Hmm...guess Pokemon Stadium 1 is a no go. Other stages are fine. (thinking)

I'm can play a few more Purpleberry?

Edit2:
GGs Purpleberry. Nice Ivy and Mario. I apologize for the lag :(. You probably wreck me offline.

Last edited:

Purpleberry

Smash Rookie
I have the TL bug fix version since July 27th. I guess I have to reformat it later :/
Not sure about Purpleberry.

Edit: It's fine as of now. Guess its getting the hiccups

Hmm...guess Pokemon Stadium 1 is a no go. Other stages are fine. (thinking)
Thank you fo the matches! I leaen a bit more, next time!

Guel

Smash Journeyman
Looking to play. If soneone could fill me in on the stages that currently do work please. Its been awhile since ive played online. Currently do not have the latest toon link fix so plz avoid Tink lol . but ya whoever wants to play my code is 2320-5969-8730.

Last edited:

krushingrip

Smash Journeyman
Looking to play. If soneone could fill me in on the stages that currently do work please. Its been awhile since ive played online. Currently do not have the latest toon link fix so plz avoid Tink lol . but ya whoever wants to play my code is 2320-5969-8730.
the founder :O :O

un.dead

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Project M code ⬆
3DS FC
0650-2459-4046
Looking to play. If soneone could fill me in on the stages that currently do work please.
legal: FD SV FoD BF and new DL
other: DKJJ, DK64, Frigate, Bowser's Castle, Halberd

Top Bottom