• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Kunichan

Smash Journeyman
@ pwnyclaus pwnyclaus once you figure out everything like the entrances. Just let us know how you want to do the split up! Friday sounds good but if people can't do that, anytime before the weekend is good for me

Last edited:

pwnyclaus

Smash Ace
NNID
JackSand54
Anyone who's definitely up for a crew battle on this friday, is going to be relatively available from now until then, and hasn't already talked to me about it PM me

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
Oh man! I gotta set up my Smash TV again. Just had a speed run race of Super Mario 64 and had to move TV into anothr room. :p Anyone else wanna play in about 20 min?

{EDIT:} Turns out that took wayyyyyy less time than I thought. Anyone up for some games now?

Last edited:

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
Absolutely! I'll be on in a sec if your still up for some! :D Goal is to pick your next avatar. Probably won't happen though. :grin:

Last edited:
Top Bottom