• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
yada yada match anyone up etc for a few matches, say if you want serious matches or just fun friendlies so that i know to just go straight to my mains or just play with characters or go straight to my mains

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
yada yada match anyone up etc for a few matches, say if you want serious matches or just fun friendlies so that i know to just go straight to my mains or just play with characters or go straight to my mains
I could play a few. I'm currently not the only one using my internet however, so I'm not entirely sure how good my connection will be.

Edit: You won't be able to use Roy though... I hope that's okay.

Last edited:

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
well i'm in arizona, I'm the only person on the internet connection costing about 70 a month, hopefully it helps, i'm on, i'll add you, just yell at everyone to pause downloads and that they'll all get hugs if they do

I have a taunt set up for lag if it feels unbearable, adding you this moment

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
well i'm in arizona, I'm the only person on the internet connection costing about 70 a month, hopefully it helps, i'm on, i'll add you, just yell at everyone to pause downloads and that they'll all get hugs if they do

Haha, you don't know my family. I'll try, although the hugs will probably make it worse.

Turning on my wii, I'll meet you online.

Paradoxium

Smash Master
I'm not salty, really. Just disappointed that you throw out those taunts like that
When i was Samus i was throwing them out to switch to Ice beam, and whats wrong with throwing out taunts whenever you get a kill? I thought these were friendlies lol

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
Haha, you don't know my family. I'll try, although the hugs will probably make it worse.

Turning on my wii, I'll meet you online.
i know what you mean, that's why i live alone

Anyway, intense match-ups with link, sorry the lag spiked out of nowhere though, i wish it would have stayed constant. I assumed link was your main i stuck to just luigi and ganon, hopefully they weren't a waste of your time : 3

edit: also that fudging bomb drop air chain trick made me laugh a lot watching that bomb fly midair and slapping me in the face

Last edited:

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072

GGs! :D Ganon vs Link is always epic, good old classics. You got a cool Luigi too!

That... is the best connection I've ever had when my siblings are home. No joke. They are internet hoggers. Your connection is amazing. Too bad it got super laggy at the end.

Edit: Yeah, Link is my main. I'll occasionally whip out Pit or Marth, but I mostly stick with Link. I don't know what you mean by a waste of time though... your ganon was kicking my butt :p

Bomb tricks are my favorite thing about Link lol.

Last edited:

Frame

Smash Cadet
kinda off topic guys but i got a message from nintendo on my wii about online severs on nintendo games being taken down, does project m count? :S

Last edited:

Godking123

Smash Journeyman
kinda off topic guys but i got a message from nintendo on my wii about online severs on nintendo games being taken down, does project m count? :S
Unfortunately, yes project M does count, which means the Pmbr must find an alternative server or wifi is gone forever.

pwnyclaus

Smash Ace
NNID
JackSand54
Yo, we should set up a crew battle with all of the wifi regulars. Who would be on that list, if I were to make one?

Last edited:
Top Bottom