• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

PoeticMonkey

Smash Ace
@ Mattchu Mattchu
*whew* There were some momentum swings in that session, dude. GGs for sure. I don't know what was driving me for those first few games. TL, Falco, & my main Sheik - I was just feeling it. Then it broke at GHZ against Mario. My psyche broke.

Sorry if I was d-smashing w/ Sheik too much. I was second-guessing my options on a successful approach. And when in doubt, my mind tells me, 'flick c-stick down!!'. Anyway, great session. Thanks for those matches.

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
You seem like a roller coaster at times, most games you play extremelly, well, not dropping your pace and getting off some really good conversions and edgeguards. I also.enjoyed playing with you. Work on being like that consistently and you can really put the fear in your opponent
Thanks! And yeah, consistency is definitely something I need to work on. I'm pretty good at adapting, though it may take me a while to do so, but not so much at being consistent with my play. I feel like sometimes I'm a momentum based player where my play solely depends on how much momentum I have that match. I don't like my playstyle being dependent on that. I'll definitely try to improve on these things!

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
Does it actually work well? Paging @ TheKmanOfSmash TheKmanOfSmash
Royal-X said:
Varies depending on your Internet and region. Sometimes unnoticeable if they're in your region or at least on the same coast. Usually has a few lag spikes about if it's not the case. If they're far away it is borderline intolerable.

Anywho @ PoeticMonkey PoeticMonkey or anyone else I'm available to play
Nvm I got someone
Yeah, pretty much what Royal-X said. Otherwise it's definitely very playable once you get adjusted to all those things!

Top Bottom